-25-

"I thought we would be celebrating you taking the throne." Taehyung said.

"Throne? How can I take over? I am a woman, so I can't. " Shs rolled her eyes.

"Relax, you will find a way." He patted her back. He caressed her hair, "You will be the one to rule, or else there is no point doing that to him."

She thinks about Namjoon, she didn't k'll him because she thought it would drop her rank but it seems like her rank will drop anywhere, if Hoseok takes over.

"Just kiss me." She said, Taehyung smiled.

"Where?" He asked while smiling. She noticed he acts sweet to her now. Y/n thinks something is going on in his head or else why would he act so sweet after what she has done to him?

"Everywhere please." She smiled back as he wrapped his arm around her. Yet she still wants to trust, Taehyung always makes her feel different.

He held her face while leaving kissing on her face, she giggled. It was cute. Then he kissed her jaws. He kissed her neck while his hands caressing her waist, "You always smell so nice."

"Really? What do I smell like?" She asked.

"Heaven." He replied, he untied her dress, taking off each piece, and letting it fall on the floor.

He stood there still, confused and surprised when he saw a huge scar on her body. It starts from her shoulder, going down diagonally to her chest and then ends at her ribs. "It wasn't there before."

He asked. Y/n chuckled. "You like to challenge him. You had this personality right? You purposely left marks on him to make him angry, when you succeed, both times he got really pissed off and this recent time, he put a permanent scar on me." 

She touched the scar and caressed it. It was slowly healing but it will still leave a scar.

Taehyung looked at her. "I didn't know he would do this, is he really worse?"

She nodded her head. "Really, really worse." She caressed his hair. "That is why I said you can never reach his level."

Taehyung was silent, then spoke. "He caught you cheating so it's fair he wanted to mark you."

She was surprised, he was justifying Namjoon's actions. Y/n looked at him, "So if your wife was cheating on you, you would have cut open her chest too?"

"No, because she wasn't the type of woman. But Y/n you are," he said. She wore her dress. "Why are you wearing clothes?"

"What else should I do? Stand still while you disrespect me and insult me?" She asked. He hugged her.

"No, I am not. What I mean to say, maybe he deserves to get cheated on. But I would do the same if you were my wife and I caught you sleeping with someone else." He said.

"Seriously? But I am not, so leave me." She said she struggled in his arms but he held her tightly. He kissed her forehead.

"You are wild Y/n, irrational, unpredictable. I never knew I had this in me. But I want to tame you, control you." He said, he held her chin and kissed her soft lips. He kissed her scar. Leaving hickeys around it. "I would gladly dig my name on your skin too, if you were my wife and let another man touch you."

"But I am not your wife." she said, he pinned her to the wall, kissing her chest, stomach, his hand finds his way to her c*nt.

"Stop reminding me again and again, it is pissing me off. I will fck you like you are my slave." He said.

"I really wake the beast in you." She held his shoulder, as his long fingers were thrusting in her. His fingers are enough to make her go insane, and the way he was thrusting them in her.