Final

Warning, disturbing chapter, Stuff like this actually happened in incident times. So don't hate me :')

Five years later,

The morning sun bathed Y/n's chamber in a golden glow as she stirred from her slumber.

Just a thin black cloth covered her body, she opened her eyes and saw the sweet bunny smile staring at him, that mirrored the warmth in his eyes.

"Good morning love," He said and wrapped his arms around her. He finally married her he waited since his childhood to marry her. And now he finally was with her and happy.

"Morning," She kissed his cheeks and he finally felt her love. She finally started showing her love to him, as she let go of the dark part of her.

It's not like she completely forgot about Namjoon, she remembers that she was married to him and he didn't treat her right. But the memory of the torture and pain is blurred out.

As they rose, Y/n and Jungkook made their way to the opulent bathing chambers, where the scent of exotic oils filled the air.

He softly caressed her arm and kissed her shoulder. "I love you," He mumbled and she smiled, as he kissed her lips, he held her waist pulling her closer to him, the kiss got messier. They both didn't even sleep properly last night, and now here they go again.

But they can't help, it's impossible for these two to get separated from each other.

She has everything that little Y/n begged for, love, attention, care, power, everything.
__

The chamber crackled with arcane energy as irene chanted ancient incantations.

After five long years, she had finally succeeded in summoning Taehyung's lost soul.

However, as the ethereal veil trembled, the room filled with an otherworldly glow.

Taehyung, now reborn as a warlock, emerged from the swirling energies. His eyes, once warm, now glowed with an eerie intensity.

She got excited and went to hugged Taehyung, "I am so glad you are fine!"

His noona is like a mother to him, but she never showed him affection like this before.

Taehyung was just thinking about Y/n and wanted to check what she is doing, and he did, he found her with Jungkook. The vision remind him of what she did, and how she choose Jungkook over her.

"You bring me back just to see this noona? And suffer?" Taehyung asked.

His noona shook her head, "I only wanted to bring you back."

"Why? Will she accept me? Will she love me? No right." Taehyung said, if he is not a human then why he is still feeling the pain.

"Taehyung, take your revenge, you will feel better." She suggested. Taehyung looked at her.

'' I will ruin her life. She is suffer everytime!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Taehyung don't you dare mess with other universe, I was talking about this one only." She said,

Taehyung smirked, "I have someone who will make her suffer again here."

"Who?" She asked and when Taehyung told her his plan, she got really furious at him. "Taehyung don't, why?"

"You ask me to take revenge." He replied.

"Yes, take revenge and k'll her but don't do something like that, no women can imagine it." She said.

"She deserves it, in this life." Taehyung exclaimed.

"I never meant for this darkness to consume you." She said,