-12-

Y/n looked at the maid, she was kneeling down. She apologized again and again.

"Is your apology gonna remove his burn?" Y/n said, "He was still crying in pain, he kept crying on my lap until he fell asleep! It all happened because of you!"

"Please forgive him, he was running -"

"You are putting the blame on my son? The future of this kingdom?" Y/n asked. She cried and begged Y/n.

"Please forgive me, I will accept any punishment you want." She said, Y/n smiled.

"That is exactly what I wanted to hear. Bring it." Y/n said. She said and they brought a whole pot filled with steaming hot water, it just got off the fire.

"Your highness, Please forgive me, please,"

"Take off her dress." She said, And they started doing it. Y/n want her to feel the burn in every corner of her body.

"Please no!"

"You said you will accept any punishment." Y/n looked at them. "Pour it over her body."

They did, they poured it over her body. Her screams filled the whole place. Her body turned red, she laid on the floor crying.

Y/n was satisfied, she wanted her to feel pain for making her son cry.

Y/n stood up, leaving the maid crying on the floor.

___

Y/n was sitting on the bed. Time was supposed to come back by now but he hasn't come. She wondered what happened. Did he run away?

She flinched as something suddenly hugged her from behind, she looked behind.

She turned around and saw, "Jungkook!"

He smiled, "Did you miss me?"

She got excited and hugged him. "Yes!"

She sat on his lap while hugging him tightly. "I miss you so much!" Jungkook kissed her neck.

"But why are you here again? You are making it more obvious to him." She said,

Jungkook kissed her forehead. "I want to be around you, I miss you."

He pouted. Y/n caressed his hair. "You being here can get us in trouble."

__

"I don't mind a little trouble just to be near you." Jungkook said they were about to kiss again, but Y/n's court lady came to her room and told them Namjoon is coming.

"Fck! I told you! Now we both are de*d." Y/n said. Her room doesn't even have any windows that

Jungkook quickly pecked her lips and went to hide somewhere in her room.

Y/n fixed herself and took a deep breath. She was nervous, her breathing was uneven. Namjoon came to the room and looked at her. She smiled and tried to act normal.

She hugged him. "I was coming to see you." She lied.

"Then you got busy burning a maid." Namjoon said in a mocking tone. Y/n break the hug.

"She burned Yesol first. She deserves it for being careless. Yesol was crying so much." Y/n told him. Namjoon smiled.

"So you care about him?"

She smiled. "Yes of course." She wrapped his arm around his neck. "After all, we made him so much love."

"I am glad to see you seeing you care for him." Namjoon said."What is Yujin saying? She was crying saying you are trying to steal his husband."