-39-

After being Heart broken, Jungkook still wanted to see Y/n. He wanted to see her regretting her decision. But when he came to Seoul he saw the complete opposite, she looked okay. She looked happy.

And she didn't even react to Jungkook being there. Once again she hurt him without really hurting him. But she want to see her react. It can't be possible that she doesn't care at all about him

The king regarded Jungkook with a mixture of curiosity and caution as they stood in a chamber adorned with priceless tapestries and illuminated by flickering candles.

"General Jungkook," Namjoon began, "I must admit, your request to marry my daughter comes as a surprise."

Last time Y/n got really jealous because Jungkook got engaged to Yeji. He thought she doesn't care but he wanted to see if she still cares or not.

Also Yeji has been still rejecting marriage purposal because she likes Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded respectfully even when he wants to k'll him. "Your Majesty, I understand that my past actions have caused doubts, but I come before you today with a sincere heart and a deep desire to make amends."

Yeji jas been rejecting marriage proposals for years, waiting for him despite their previous engagement being broken off.

Namjoon leaned forward, his expression stern yet contemplative. "You left my daughter heartbroken once, General. I cannot simply forget the pain she endured."

Also he knows about her affair with Y/n so he is really curious to know what is going in Jungkook head.

Jungkook lowered his head, his voice filled with regret. "I know I made a grave mistake in the past, Your Majesty. But I promise you, it was not because of any lack of love for your daughter. I had personal reasons that I could not share at the time."

"And now? Why do you wish to marry her?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook looked up, and looked at Y/n's face which showed no emotion for him, but Jungkook was determinated to make her angry.

"Because, Your Majesty, I love her more than anything in this world. I have spent these years proving myself, not only as a loyal general but as a man worthy of her. I want to make her happy and spend the rest of my life making amends for the pain I caused."

Namjoon sighed, torn between his daughter's happiness and the past. Or the history of Him and Y/n. "My daughter has been waiting for you, rejecting countless suitors, insisting on your return. She says she loves you still. Do you think she can forgive you?"

"I will do everything in my power to make her forgive me, Your Majesty. I will cherish her and protect her with my life."

The king considered Jungkook's words for a moment, then nodded. "Very well, General Jungkook. If my daughter truly wishes for this union, and if you are willing to devote your life to her happiness, then I shall give my blessing to your marriage."

He bowed deeply to the king. "Thank you, Your Majesty. You won't regret this decision, I promise."
__

"It was quite a surprise you agree with his purposal." Y/n said.

"Are you jealous?" Namjoon asked.

"No," she replied.

"Really?" He asked. Y/n looked at him, now she feels like Namjoon did it on purpose to see if Y/n will react or not.

"Of course. I am only jealous when you share bed with other girls." She replied.

"Hmm, but can I trust you?" He asked.