-44-

"It's weird how you lay with me and do nothing." Y/n said. Jungkook just lays with her every night, sometimes he holds her hand while sleeping, but he doesn't try to hug or anything else. Jungkook turned to her.

"Do you want me to do something?" He asked with a smile.

"I miss him." She said, Jungkook stared at him.

"Him?"

"Namjoon."

Jungkook chuckled. "You can love him but not me."

"I don't, I don't love him. I just, I have been with him for so long that now it's irresistible to be without him. I craved his attention, his love, his loyalty all my life. I got them. And I thought that all I want and I want to k'll him. But now I feel like no, I don't want his de*th." Y/n replied.

"What do you want then?"

"Him to be mine forever. For the rest of our lives. I want to hurt him every day and every night, and I want him to tolerate it like I did." Y/n said.

"Y/n,"He cupped her face. "Can't you just forget him? You are here, let's forget about him."

She chuckled. "Sure, I will forget him easily."

Jungkook kissed her forehead. "I know it's hard, but I will love you so much that. You will forget everything with me."

She hugged him, "I will forget it if I feel powerful."

Jungkook wrapped his arms around her waist. "How will you feel?"

"I want to become the queen of Busan, but not the type of queen who is there just to give birth, I want to be involved in politics and have more rights than the king." She told him.

"Honey, Just wait a little." He told her.

"I don't want to wait, just come back from Seoul, and do whatever you want. I want to be crowned and get respect with my name. Not a fake name." She said,

"It will be a little hard, I have talked to father and Hyung, but I am not sure if father gonna consider me for the crown-"

Y/n put her finger over his lip. "That is your problem, you say you love me. So prove it. I promise I will be with you, if you do what I say."

Jungkook just nodded his head.
__ 

Princess Yuna led Y/n through a meandering forest path lined with cherry blossoms. Y/n looked around nature, she felt like she was getting away from nature, she felt a little happy.

Y/n's eyes widened with awe at the sight. Steam curled lazily above the crystal-clear water, and the scent of blooming magnolias hung in the air.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Yuna asked, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

Y/n nodded, her voice caught in her throat. "It's breathtaking."

Princess Yuna smiled warmly and gestured for Y/n to follow her into the hot spring. "Do you want to go in it?"

"It's outside."

"No one is allowed here, except me. So don't worry." Yuna said.

Y/n hesitated, but the allure of the serene waters was too tempting to resist. She began to disrobe, revealing the intricate silk garments that adorned her frame.

However, as the layers of her clothing fell away, a hushed gasp rippled through the small group of court ladies and maids who had joined them.

Y/n felt a growing unease as she noticed the expressions of shock and disappointment on their faces. No one dared to react to her scars in the past, but since the maids here didn't know Y/n is a queen. Their shock was visible.