-42-

Y/n opened her eyes slowly, a sharp ache pulsing through her head. Disoriented, she struggled to pinpoint her surroundings or how she had ended up here. The last fragmented memories that surfaced were of her husband, Namjoon, bleeding on the ground, and her, clutching a knife in trembling hands. Namjoon was gravely wounded, but he hadn't taken his last breath, and she had been on the precipice of ending his life forever.

And then, a sudden darkness descended as someone placed something over her eyes. It was a blindfold, obscuring her vision entirely. Y/n couldn't see the face of the person who had taken her captive, but she could remember the haunting intensity of their eyes.

It was Jungkook who had orchestrated this kidnapping, and she was now trapped in a web of uncertainty and danger.

Y/n quickly pushed herself up from the ground, her head still throbbing, and tried to regain her balance. The sound of crashing waves reached her ears, and as she stumbled forward, she found herself standing at the edge of the sea. It was a sight unlike any she had ever seen; she rarely ventured far from Seoul, and this was her first encounter with the vast expanse of the ocean.

She gazed out at the sea, her confusion deepening, and then she heard Jungkook's voice from behind her. "Busan sea is pretty, right?" he said, his tone laced with an eerie calmness that sent a shiver down her spine.

"What the fck? Busan!? This is Busan?" She asked.

"Yeah, I wanted to bring you here for a long time. I succeeded this time." Jungkook exclaimed.

"What is wrong with you? How could you bring me here Jungkook? When I finally made my life better in Seoul." Y/n said.

"You didn't. I saved you, okay. You could never be happy in Seoul. And he didn't d'e, he would have k'll you instead." Jungkook replied.

"Gosh Jungkook, you always ruin everything for me!" She yelled in frustration that her head was still hurting. She is not sure about the type of drug he gave her that she didn't wake up for days. "I want to go back."

She said and tried to walk away. Jungkook held her hand. "You are not going back."

"You will not tell me what I should do." Y/n replied.

"I will, why did you give everyone a chance except me? I never want to hurt you, and just want Love you." He exclaimed while pulling her closer to him.

"I doubt your love." She said

"You still doubt Y/n? How could you still doubt what I feel for you? I do whatever you say, you tell me to walk away and I did, but now I done, you are staying here, if you want it or not." Jungkook exclaimed.

"What do you want huh? You want to do the same as Namjoon? You can't keep me here against my will." Y/n said.

"I will, and no one can stop me."

___

In the wake of the second attempt on Namjoon's life by Y/n, he found himself torn between the dangers of her actions and the enigmatic hold she had over his heart. His mind was clouded with thoughts of her, and he couldn't bring himself to harbor hatred for the woman who had repeatedly tried to harm him.

Namjoon, determined to unravel the mystery behind Y/n's actions, ordered his guards to find her. However, he made one thing explicitly clear, "I don't want you to k'll her just bring her to me"

His son, Taehyung, stood by his side, his eyebrows furrowing with confusion, "why do you still spare her, even after all she's done? Why not rid yourself of this threat?"

Taehyung was expecting a more sadist reply with Namjoon saying he gonna end her life himself or something.

Namjoon sighed deeply, his gaze distant as he pondered his answer. "Taehyung, there's something about Y/n. Every time she tries, I find myself falling deeper in love with her. It's as though, with each attempt, she draws me closer instead of pushing me away."