-27-

Hoseok stopped. "And then?" She asked. And Hoseok was sleeping. Y/n shook him

"What happened? Why was his mother abusing him? Why didn't you help him?" She asked.

"Y/n we will continue this later, I am sleepy." He closed his eyes. Y/n shook him.

"No, please tell me everything."

"Sleep. Please. I will tell you more tomorrow."

__

They placed the crown on her. She felt the heavy weight of it. The weight was not just because of the gems on the crown. It was the weight of the responsibilities.

Y/n wanted to prove herself, she wanted to prove what she can do to the rest of the Kingdom.

Taehyung wanted Y/n to talk to him first, but she ran to Hoseok.

"Congratulations you got what you want now." Hoseok said Y/n smiled, she did. She got everything she deserved. Namjoon is not hurting her anymore, Taehyung wants her too, and the kingdom, it belongs to her now.

"At least you kept your promise." Y/n said.

"Of course I always keep my promises." Hoseok exclaimed.

Taehyung could see how Y/n was smiling while talking to Hoseok, she was hoping for love from him now. Y/n knew Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok since her childhood. And Jin and Hoseok she trusts them alot. Her heart aches when thinks of Jin. But Hoseok is reminding Y/n of Jin. As much as Y/n wanted to K'll Hoseok two days ago.

For Y/n, Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi are still unknown, she doesn't know what to expect from them or what is their motive. But it's easier for her to trust the one she has known all her life.

She knows she has to do something about that soon, and Hoseok is also a powerful figure in the Kingdom, and she kept him.
__

"I can't enter? This is my husband's room." Y/n said. Yuri told Y/n that the maid who was adding drugs to his food got caught and k'll.

It was not easy, she thought it would be easy to keep drugging Namjoon, but they were getting suspended, and people who work closely with Namjoon were getting More suspension.

"Your highness, we caught a traitor. Someone was giving you your majesty." The eunuch told her, Y/n acted shocked.

"Who dares to harm the glory of this kingdom! I want to see my husband. Step back." She needs to somehow give him more poison.

"The herbs which were found are unique, no one has use them before they cause paralysis in brain functions, which results in the person losing the whole body functions." The physician exclaimed.

"What is the cure for that?" Y/n knows what the cure is, she wants to know if this new physician knows the cure of it or not.

"We are still finding it, We are trying our Best." The physician apologized. The cure is just stop using that drug. So in Y/n didn't give more herbs in 76 hours he will start talking and slowly he get back consciousness and he will k'll Y/n.

She tried to meet Namjoon but they didn't let her. She has to go back. She run her hair through her hair she just got the power, she doesn't want Namjoon to wake up. But the security is high now. They are not even letting Y/n visit Namjoon, he is the King and his protection is most important.

She felt a metal touch her, She could feel someone is behind her but it is not a threat. It was Taehyung, and the metal was just her neck. He make her wear the necklace Jungkook give.

"Congratulations your highness." He kissed her shoulder. Yuri signaled the maids to leave them alone.

"I would be de*d soon." Y/n said. Taehyung kissed her neck, biting her skin.