-9-

Y/n kissed his lips aggressively, while Jin was replying with a really passionate kiss. He removes her hair and holds her neck.

Jin's touch is so gentle, it felt like his touch was healing all of her wounds. It's Y/n's mind, she feels like Jin touch is healing.

They all feel so different, Jungkook touch is possessive as if he is trying to claim Y/n. He tries to either make Y/n his, or be hers.

And Namjoon, his touch breaks her.

They pulled away and looked at Jin. He looks stunning from every angle. He said, "You are beautiful."

"I was thinking the same about you." Y/n kissed him again, she moaned and pushed him to bed while she was on top of him kissing his lips. "I think I found my new addiction, Your lips."

She couldn't stop kissing his lips. And he was enjoying it. She took off his top, his shoulders were wide, "With these shoulders and body, you could be a warrior."

"Both Protect lives, the only difference one k'll people while the other heal." He replied.

"You are definitely the type to heal people." She kissed his neck, her hand caressed his stomach going further down and making it way to his c*ck.

"Oh god your highness-"

"Y/n, I want to hear you moan my name." She whispered in his ear while his hard caressed his c*ck. He turned hard so quickly.

"Ahh Y/n~"

Y/n smiled, "Yes, just like that.  I love hearing my name."

He switched positions and hovered over her. He was about to take off his clothes.

"Are they going to watch us?" Jin asked, looking at Y/n's pet. They were laying on their own lil bed.

"Yes, it's fine. They are minding their own business." Y/n chuckled. "Or you can step back!?"

He shook his head after years, he finally accepted his love for Y/n. Now he can't step back.

She has Jin. He is hers.

Y/n was just glad. He kissed her injuries that were all over her body. He kissed every part of her body, making her feel love.

He spread her legs, and pressed his length in her c*nt. She holds his shoulder. He kissed her lips while thrusting in her slow but deep.

Y/n break the kiss, "You can go rough if you want, I can handle it."

"I know you can, but I want to handle you with care Y/n, you are really precious and deserve to be treated well." He said and kissed her forehead.

Y/n looked at his eyes. She truly felt loved, is this what love making is?

She never thought she will experience, Eye contacts, sweet kisses, holding hands during s*x.
__

"Can I take a break? My hands are hurting because of writing." Yesol pout.

Y/n overhead Yesol, she decided to see him. His teacher and others bowed to Y/n. Yesol smiled at Y/n. Poor baby always tried to get Y/n attention or talk to her. While Y/n always ignores him.

"Eomma, my wrists are hurting now because of writing. Can I go and play now?" Yesol pouted. It reminded Y/n of her.

"You can, it's your age to play. Go ahead." Y/n said.

"But your highness, King ordered us-"

Y/n looked at his teacher. "I am ordering you now."

He didn't say anything, Yesol was happy. Y/n left but Yesol followed her. "Why are you coming behind me? Go play."