-2-

"There are so many different trees!" Y/n got excited. Taehyung chuckled. Selugi couldn't come with them, so Taehyung came alone.

"Trees? Why are you acting like you have never seen trees?" Taehyung said.

" I have never seen this many trees before! There are so many different trees!" She collected leaves from them. She will add them in her collection.

Taehyung and Y/n talked about different plants. And it turned out Y/n knows a lot of crops. "Are you from a farmer family? Because you know so much about crops."

Y/n smiled. "Really? I like reading books on plants." She has never seen crops before, she has only read about it.

"Read? You can read? That means you are from a noble family?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh that leaf! Woah! So pretty." She tried to change the topic. She was jumping to get a leaf that was really tall and she couldn't reach it. "Let me."

Taehyung came closer to her, her back touched his chest and she felt like her heart had stopped. He got her the leaf. "Here."

She touched the leaf and accidentally touched his hand. "Let's go, we haven't gone to the market yet."

"Market? You mean the place where ordinary people go to sell or buy? Oh wow! I have heard about it! I have never seen it!" Taehyung started walking. Y/n walked behind him.

"Oh my god!!!! I have never seen these before!" Y/n sat down and started plucking some wild plants.

Taehyung stared at her. "What are you doing? It's grass weed."

"Yes! I know!" In the palace, they don't let the grass grow weed.

Y/n got excited. While Taehyung got worried. She must really hurt her head because he was finding her weird.

He held her arm. "Let's go, I think we should visit a physician too."

Y/n stood up, she put them in the bag that Selugi gave her. Taehyung was thinking Y/n is crazy. Because she was getting excited over every little thing.

They were to market. It was a small market, the village was small. She got nervous by so many people, horses, she hold Taehyung hand. Taehyung looked at her.

And Y/n actually looked scared to enter the crowd. "What happened?"

"There are so many people." Y/n replied and they were bumping into her. She is not used to crowd and definitely she was not used to people bumping on her.

"It's fine, come." He greeted a man, he knew everyone in the village. He brings her near a stall. It had a lot of hair accessories. Y/n looked at them, she has a lot in the palace. "You can choose one if you want."

Y/n and Taehyung were looking at them, they put their hand over one at the same time. Taehyung pulled away quickly. "You like it then you can try."

Y/n stared at the hair accessories, it was made of gold color metal, with green glass gems. Y/n smiled and wore it on her hair. "Does it look pretty?"

"Yeah it does. Let me buy this for you." Taehyung said. He was buying something for her. No one has been this sweet to her.

Taehyung picked another hair clip. "Why two?" Y/n asked.

"This one's for Selugi." He smiled. Y/n stared at him . He is so caring. He always remembers her.

Y/n stared at the man who was making some type of candy. Taehyung noticed that. "You want to eat that?" He asked.

She nodded her head. She has never seen or tried something like that. "Oh my god! What is this? It's soft but sweet! It's not mochi! What is this?"

"It's a street snack made with sugar. How do you eat it? I am sure all markets have this." Taehyung told her.