-15-

Y/n opened her eyes, she felt someone caressing her hair. It was Seokjin.

She woke up with someone caring for her. Time has changed. He kissed her forehead. "You have been crying in your sleep for the past hour."

She hugged him, he quickly hugged her back while kissing her forehead.

She shouldn't have sent Jungkook away, she needed him now. It's his child. And a part of her wants to leave everything here and run away with him to love a new life with him and his child.

"Please don't tell him, We are not telling him please we will not tell him about this." Y/n said.

"What if he hurt you again? It's better if you talk to him." He caressed her back.

"That doesn't matter, whether he knows or doesn't know. He doesn't care." She mumbled, but this time he will care. He has to care.

Jin waited until she stopped crying. He wiped her tears, he kissed her forehead. "Do you want to go out? I'm going to the market to get some herbs. Do you want to come with me?"

She looked at him. "Go out? Like stepping out of the palace? Without his permission?"

"He is not here. No one will even know. We will return. What do you say?" He asked.
__

Y/n was excited, she was able to get out of the palace with help of Yuri without anyone noticing. She was dressed as a commoner, she liked wearing simple outfits.

They went to the market, and she was shocked by how huge it was. She thought the one Taehyung brought was crowded. But here she can't even step inside.

"It was the main city, and Seoul has the biggest markets of the country." Jin told her. She looked around, everything was so exciting.

Jin held her hand, Y/n looked at him and smiled. They went inside, it was crowded but Jin didn't let anyone bump into her.

There were all types of people there. She wonders if her life would be better if she was a commoner. Her kingdom is happy, they live a free life.

She looked at the street snack stall. "Oh my god! They sell it here!" The snacks that Taehyung bought for her. But here there were too many types.

"You like it? You want to try?" Jin asked.

"I want to try all of them!" She said excitedly. And they did, she tried them all.

She found a herb shop. There were so many types of herb, "Can you name them all?" Jin asked.

"Of course I can. Echinacea, Valerian, Goldenseal, Feverfew, Gingko, Rosemary," She was naming them one by one.

"Fine, fine you can name them all." He said she smiled, she felt proud of herself.
"You think you can make medicine? You have so much knowledge."

She shook her head. "I can use my knowledge to make something else."

She got a little confident in the crowd, no one could recognize her. She saw a place that was covered in curtains, she moved a curtain and stepped inside the small room.

Jin was buying the herbs that Y/n chose. When he looked around, Y/n went missing. He got scared.

Y/n saw a card reading lady. She walked close to her. It was an old lady. "You want to know about your fate?"

She nodded her head. She sat down on the small cushion. "What do you want to know? How much money will you have? Who will you marry?"

"Love. I want to know about love. " The old lady told her to pick a card. Y/n select a card.