He's Gone - I

Sooooo I've recovered or atleast I felt a Lil motivated seeing all the kind comments and requests so guess what??? :)
I'm shitting on all of you with a super sad 4 part series and get ready to shed tears and tell me about it in the comments!!!!
I've copy pasted it from my notes app so some paragraphs might be broken but please understand as it's 2 am nearly and i don't wanna edit it lol. love you all....

______________

Vision.

That was the first thing that Peter got back as his atoms reformed on the orange ground of Titan. And as he lay there, he watched the skies above him--broken things floated around the skies, destruction and wreckage was evident, and then he saw the purplish blue sky above him and somehow, he was entranced by it. It looks beautiful, magnificent just like the Earth's but like... more majestic. And somehow, he wished he could watch the skies forever.

But then he was snatched out of his reverie when his sense of feeling came back next--he can feel the slow thump of his heart as he was slowly brought back to reality, the grainy ground that he was lying in and the blow of the wind around him.

Then hearing--he hears it, the whistling of the wind, the chatters of the people around him and then... the sound of his heart beating, ... and then he heard four other beats which he found... odd. Because something felt missing. There... there should be five other more, right?

Well, that is, if his Math is right which most the time is...

My heartbeat... Slightly erratic but it's there. Peter pondered to himself, listening more closely.

Mr. Clean's heartbeat--Drax's, he could hear too and... Mantis... then Peter--no, not him but Star Lord--Peter Quill.

And then...

Dr. Strange's.

And then there was silence.

"Peter, are you listening to me?!" someone asked, slowly shaking him from his trance and then he realized that everyone was crouching in front of him--looking at him and checking if he's alright.

Well he wasn't, actually, because he just felt so tired and exhausted. He just wanted to slip back to nothingness but the emptiness in his heart feels otherwise.

Something's missing and he needed to find it... Find him.

"M-Mr. Stark, w-where is h-he?" Peter asks, disoriented as he finally sit up with the help of Peter Quill.

"It's been five years Peter," Dr. Strange answers back that quickly got the kid's attention.

"F-five years?!" Peter asked, shocked, as he stares at the sorcerer.

How can five--how... is that even possible? Peter asks himself.

Peter has thousand of questions in his head. He wanted to ask and find the answers but the kid didn't have any time to process everything that was supplied to him because as soon as he got up, Doctor Strange started opening up his weird, yellow sparkly thingy's.

"Come on, they need us!" the man exclaimed as the portal started opening up, revealing... chaos.

Peter saw everything in front of him--an army... of Thanos and well, Thanos himself. And then he next saw everyone--Captain America, Black Panther, Thor... everyone was there and--

"Mr. Stark?" Peter mumbles absentmindedly as he stared at his mentor from a distance, relieved to finally see him.

"Peter," someone called and Peter found Dr. Strange as he whipped his head to the side. Peter just stared at the man, waiting for him to speak, "We're going to fight and now, we couldn't lose." the sorcerer exclaimed, "We couldn't lose again Peter, you understand that, right?"