Ch 84 - Entrusting My Child

Peter and Morgan were talking like the siblings they were, in the living room. "I'll buy him or her everything that they want.". Morgan said. This took everyone's attention. "Buy everything for who Morgan?" Pepper asked.

"Peter's kids".Morgan said. "Peter look at me. Did you get any girl pregnant?" Tony looked dead serious. "What? No!!" Peter exclaimed. "Then what are you talking about?" Pepper asked.

"So I was telling her about my adventures in all the dimensions and she pointed out that every Parker had no family and was Spiderman with his Aunt". Peter said and they nodded.

"And he pointed out that even I was the same which I agreed with but now I can't unsee that if I have children I'd be dead and since she knows she'll be the aunt she's saying she'll take good care of them after my death". Peter said ruffling Morgan's hair.

There was a sharp breath intake from everyone. "What the fuck do you kids talk about. You are not allowed to die before me". Tony exclaimed. "Is that a challenge?" Peter asked. "No no no no". Tony said.

"OK Peter honey we're having a talk". Pepper said. Peter looked at them and then at Morgan. "About?" He asked. "What you talk to Morgan about". Pepper said. "Don't worry I'm sure she'll be a great aunt". Peter said.

"See we are your parents right?" He said motioning to herself and Tony. Peter nodded "In a way". Peter said. "Then you have to make sure that you stay alive to come back to us". Pepper said.

"I'll try my best. But she has a solid point so you know just in case a backup is needed". Peter said. "OK you're grounded for life. No Spider-Man for ever.". Tony said. "What?" Pepper asked. "I'm not ready to even think about him dying". Tony said hugging Peter out of his life.