Ch 64 - Godfather

Tony was about to go into the room to wake Peter up from his afternoon nap when he heard something.

"Come on last time. Please. I swear I won't blast this one. I promise". Peter begged. "How can you say no to me the sweet child." Peter said. "What do you mean I'm a trouble maker". Peter asked.

Natasha was walking out of the gym with Bucky, Steve and Sam when they saw Tony out of Peter's room. "What are you doing?" Nat whispered in his ear.

Tony immediately jumped out away surprised. He kept his finger on his lips and motioned to the gate. They too joined Tony on the eavesdropping. "I swear I was careful it was mistake in your side". Peter said.

"No no come on how will I come to you on legs. My webs cost money." Peter said. Tony made an offended face. "What do you mean Sam said I was dancing while riding". Peter said. "Oh so you believe him over me now". Peter sounded offended.

Pepper was coming back from her meeting when she met Bruce in the lift and they rode together to the living floor. She stepped to see half the team surrounding Peter's door. "What are you guys doing?" Pepper asked.

They immediately sushed her and motioned to listen. She hesitantly joined them and Bruce followed. "Oh come on I went to Latvaria for you and fought Doom and you can't give me a bike". Peter said.

"What!" They whispered to each other. "OK so I know 19 bikes in a month are too much but come on isn't it kind of godfather thing to provide his godson everything". Peter said cheekily.

"Promise then I won't ask for another one for one month". Peter said happily. "You're the best Fury". Peter said opening the door to see everyone holding their ears and they suddenly felt in a pile by the sudden movement of the door.

"Who was that?" Tony asked getting up. "Uh... My godfather?" Peter said unsure. "And you can ride a bike?" Steve asked. "Well I mostly destroy them but yeah I can". Peter said. "No Peter Tony asked who was that not how he was related to you". Pepper said.

"Oh. Nick Fury". Peter said shrugging.

Silence

"Wait you know Nick!!" Clint said. "I do cause my parents worked for S.H.I.E.L.D and he's my godfather". Peter said. "And you asked Pirate for a bike and not me!!" Tony yelled. "He gets it custom made from researchers and it's Spider cycle. Totally awesome. Shoots web, boosters, climbs wall". Peter said excitedly.

"But you asked your godfather for a bike and not your father". Clint said elbowing Tony. "Mr. Stark is busy and I still hear till date about how I hacked a multimillion dollar suit". Peter said.

"And you'll hear it till you live. But it doesn't mean you won't ask anything from me". Tony said keeping his hand on Peter's shoulders. "What's the big deal he gets thousands made for me. Why are you taking it as an insult?" Peter asked.

Tony was silent. "I do love you and Pepper". Peter said. "So you are saying if I get thousands of them made then you'll not have a problem with asking them from me?" Tony asked.

Pepper banged his hand. "Tony please he said he loves us. Don't make it a competition". Pepper said. "Let's watch a movie before my night patrol?" Peter asked Natasha. "Don't ask us you said you loved them". Natasha said motioning to Tony and Pepper.

"Oh my God why is this so hard. Do you want me to stop saying anything". Peter whined. They didn't respond. "OK ok I love you too". Peter said. Natasha immediately hung Peter over her shoulder and ran to the couch.

"I called his right where he leans". Natasha said turning to them smirking.

Processing

They immediately raced to the couch.