Ch 18 - Just Go To Sleep

Tony had been working in his lab since 36 hours so basically he had been running on coffee for one and a half day which worried Pepper to no limits not to mention the Avengers so they called the closest person to him to get him out.

"I'm going in" Rhodey said and all nodded and he went in. "Hey man" Rhodey started. "Hey Rhodey what's up?" Tony asked not looking up from the opened Iron gauntlet infront of him. "You should seriously sleep it's not healthy". Rhodey spoke concerned for his best friend's health.

"No worries I still have about 12 hours energy in me" Tony said. "So you won't come out?" Rhodey tried to ask clearly. "Basically yeah." Tony spoke sarcasm dripping. "You then leave me no choice". Rhodey said. "Wait don't you dare..." "Pepper call Peter". Rhodey shouted.

Peter picked up the phone which showed Pepper's name on the calling screen. "H... Hello?" he questioned. "Ah hello Peter you need to talk to Tony about sleeping." Pepper said. "Ok well in my defense I didn't know Karen tracked my sleep schedule or else I would have done better". Peter rambled. "What are you talking about Tony hasn't slept you need to convince him to sleep". Pepper said.

Silence.

"Oh ok yeah I can do that. Put the call on speaker". Pepper walked in and put the call on speaker. "Hey Mr. Stark" Peter said and Tony facepalmed. "So for how much time have you been awake?" He questioned. "Ah 36 hours maybe" Tony said hesitantly. "LMAO noob" Peter said laughing. "zzzzzzzz" came from Peter's side. "Peter you there?" Pepper asked. "Oh I'm up I'm up" Peter said quickly.

"Karen what was the last time he slept" Pepper asked. "60 hours Mrs. Potts" Karen spoke from the phone. "Oh my God" Pepper said. Tony give him a lecture. "Hey you can't give me when you don't sleep and I have been catching up on school work" Peter said. "I can't believe you are not related." Pepper said. "Peter go to sleep" Tony said sternly. "But Mr. Stark I thought you wanted me to be better than you, ah ah get it" Peter said snickering.

"Oops haha I'm bleeding" Peter said. All the Avengers just stood there thinking he was joking. "Oh yeah how?" Tony asked. "Well Mr. Stark unlike you I'm multitasking. I am fighting these thugs who were harassing a woman while dictating Karen about an essay on World War 1 while talking to you." Peter said.

Natasha ran out of the room like lightning asking Friday for his location." He's gonna be the death of me". Tony muttered. "OK done with the thugs so where were we?" Peter said proudly. "How you and Tony are like father and son" Pepper grumbled. "OK I'm gonna take off if you wanna talk you can but I'm going to ya know take some medication for the wounds". Peter said. A car pulling up was heard. "Oh fuck save me Nat pulled up looking pissed" Peter said scared and everyone snickered.

Natasha pulled up in the garage of the compound with a bleeding Peter. "OK where's the infarmary so I can take care of this" He asked Pepper pointing at his heavily bleeding wound. "Oh my God call Cho" Pepper said. "Hey relax no big deal" Peter tried convincing. He walke din to the infarmary and took the sewing needle. He was in the middle of the process when Tony walked in "Oh my God Pepper why is he doing it by himself" Tony said loudly. "Hey hey its cool almost done" Peter said doing the final stitch.

He sat infront of the Avengers looking down at the floor guiltily. "Why were you not sleeping?" Steve asked. "Oh my God I had homework. So much." Peter said exasperated. "OK you are gonna go to sleep here but first convince him" Pepper said pointing at Tony. "Oh piece of cake" Peter said and everybody including Tony frowned. He took Tony by his hand and sat him on the sofa. "OK so as you all know I'm a busy teenager with straight A's and a superhero so I don't have time to waste so instead of waiting to sleep I do this" Peter said and pinched a nerve on Tony's neck instantly knocking him out. Everybody screamed. "Do not worry it will take him about 10 hours to wake up but me who is not in need of sleep will wake up in 5"Peter said and knocked himself out falling beside Tony.

Everyone knew that Peter needed rear and was busy but this was crazy." I wanna learn that" Natasha said. 'Me too' everybody said. Then a movement caught their attention as they saw Tony putting a protective hand over Peter and him curling himself in Tony's chest.

'Awwwww, Friday take a photo and save it in Our Spider baby and send it to May too informing her that he'll be sleeping here tonight"Pepper said.