Ch 48 - Protecting Morgan 2.0

Morgan had grown an obsession with Natasha's super sharp knives which were beautiful to Morgan and all she wanted was to play with it.

Natasha was freaked out when the 4 year old toddler tried to grab it while she was sharpening them in her room. So she did what was her best option she hid them and since her room didn't had any place and Morgan would cry her ears off if she locked it for her she hid them in the only place Morgan couldn't reach.

The cereal cabinet, the perfect place with her short height she couldn't reach it and no one would give it to her plus she had yet to know where they were. Natasha didn't know that this obsession was gonna end with some bloody, messy and deep hand cut.

Random Day

It was the night and Peter joined them for movie all nighters marathon. Morgan was put to sleep by Pepper and then she joined them shortly afterwards. They agreed on watching HOME and when the Slushious intro music came it was a loud beat that woke Morgan up.

Morgan had known the knives were in the cereal cabinet drawer for some time since she started seeing Natasha sneaking towards it while no one was seeing. She just wanted the perfect opportunity when she could get her hands on them while everyone was distracted.

This was the perfect opportunity for her. She sneaked up on the drawers of lowers level and drew them slowly not wanting to make any noise. She opened the cereal cabinet and there they were shining like diamonds.

She picked one up and started to get down and slipped and the knife flew upwards as she fell. Peter's spider sense buzzed and he immediately shot out of his seat startling the whole slumber and jumped towards Morgan as she felt.

Morgan landed hard on her butt and the knife would have landed straight into her face if one hand didn't interfere with the motion by putting itself as a shield. The knife pierced Peter's hand in a swift motion and stuck by the handle. The blade could be seen both sides.

Tony and Pepper immediately screamed as they saw the scene and blood dripping out like a pool. "Med bay, Hellen Cho your old friend here come to meet you". Peter yelled as he ran with the knife stuck. Morgan had been crying seeing Peter's hand and Tony and Pepper freaked out immediately started yelling.

"Natasha didn't want you anywhere near them now look what happened". Tony yelled. "Peter's whole hand sliced open because you didn't listen to us". Pepper yelled too. The yelling continued for 10 minutes then Peter walked in.

"Hey what's wrong". Peter asked casually. Tony and the crew immediately dashed towards him to examine his hand. "It's cool it'll heal quick". Peter said. He saw Morgan crying. "Why didn't you settle her on the couch?" Peter asked. "She did something careless and that had you arm sliced open so she was being lectured". Tony said.

"Well she should be lectured on listening to you not for my arm". Peter stated back. "How can you not take it seriously" Pepper said. "Hey don't blame this on her I willingly put my hand as a shield or she would be a mini Fury". Peter said. "Peter stop with the jokes this is serious". Tony said.

"Yes about her needing to obey you not my arm. I get stabbed for girls I don't know and she's my sister so what's the difference? You never yell at them for their actions". Peter shot back.

Silence

Peter sweeper Morgan into his arms who was still crying like a mess. "Don't worry it's alright". Peter said patting her head. "Y--Your hand. The blood". Morgan said between sobs. "Hey look it's totally fine" Peter said showing her the fully bandaged hand. She opened her eyes and the cries turned to sobs. "Ok I'm alright and you had enough excitement for tonight let's watch a movie". Peter said settling her on the couch.

Tony and everyone exchanged glances then sighed. "He's right we took the wrong approach". Pepper said sighing. "We'll lecture her tomorrow, let's join the movie for now shall we?" Tony asked. They nodded and sat around the TV playing Moana and all Disney Princesses while Morgan snuggled close to Peter while he had a protective arm around her.

No one would tell if they took some pics as the brother-sister felt asleep and st it as their wallpaper.