Ch 59 - Random Interactions : Thor

Thor's P.O.V

I was out of my house on our new home on Midgard, The New Asgard with Loki and Brunahilde to look around the town for any problems. There weren't any but I didn't know one was about to start.

I had walked in a shop for food when heard screaming outside. I rushed and Loki and Brunahilde followed me to see someone falling from the sky very fastly. I immediately called for Storm breaker and caught the young man in the middle of his death fall.

I slowly flew down and put him down and the crowd that had gathered gasped with me as I took in his appearance for the first time. It was a boy, a little boy who was bleeding and could have died if not for me saving him.

We took him to the doctor and got him patched up. Brunahilde and Loki carried him back to our house till he healed while I continued my walk around our home.

Line Break~~

The kid laid in the bed breathing heavily when he suddenly woke up startled and looked around only to see himself in a room with 3 unknown people. "What happened?" He asked. We exchanged glances. "You tell US what happened. You were falling for the freaking sky". Brunahilde asked the child.

He rubbed his forehead. "I.. Ah was doing skydiving and my parachute bag just drifted away resulting in this." He said. "Don't fool us. If you're telling the truth what are the injuries of you hadn't felt on the ground". Loki said.

"I ah slipped on the airplane and tackled it's wing and tail before the free fall". He said. The reason was satisfying but it still felt he was lying. "Is that so..." I said. "You shall stay here till you are in fine health. You are our guest". I said.

He nodded. "Thank you I appreciate it". He said. "What is your name young one?" I asked. "Peter". He said. "Well Peter is there anything you'd like?"I asked."Ah you guys wanna play COD?"He asked. I brimmed with excitement."Of course mortal friend". I said and passed the controllers to Loki and him and Brunahilde went out to call Meik and Korg.

We played till nightfall and then the young one went to sleep. I felt it was the start of a great friendship as Loki hadn't mistreated the child once.

A week later

Peter had recovered quite well for a mortal in a short amount of time. He insisted on leaving when he was fully healed. Something about problems following him and we had no choice but to allow it. There was still time for about 2 weeks before he was completely healed tho.

He helped around the town and with their chores. The child addressed everyone with respect and suffix of Mr., Mrs and Miss. The people were very fond of him. And loved him like he was a part of the family. He played with my mobile phone a lot and ordered his own after earning money from doing chores around the area.

He took a lot of selfies with everyone and Loki actually SMILED for one. I told him about the whole Asgardian scenario when he asked why the place wasn't on map. He looked at us with star eyed and excitement.

Loki formed a good relationship with Peter. He spent a lot of time with the child and played games. He loved him like a little brother which was adorable to me but I couldn't say anything because I felt the same.

Brunahilde went less bossy and didn't drink as much around him either. She acted respectively towards other in his presence and tried to give orders politely which was a strange but nice feeling to get used to.

Korg and Meik had found a new gaming partner with him around. They played for hours and hours without breaks.

It was strange but Peter had facepalmed the first time I had told him about my identity as Thor the god of thunder and honorary member of Avengers. He mumbled something like 'Why me. Not again. Why do I keep running into them'. I ignored it and he too then started firing questions about my powers.

It was going all good but changed one afternoon. My group of friends Loki, Brunahilde, Korg and Meik were going to visit the Avengers like we did every once in a while. We had offered Peter to bring along but he immediately declined saying he would rest here to get better and leave soon.

We had reluctantly left leaving him alone in the town. We reached the Tower and met my friends. Everyone was really happy to see us. We had a small talk and they told me about their adventures while I was busy. They told me about how a young man saved their lives and I applauded at his bravery.

Then I thought of sharing Peter's story. I took out my phone. "So I met this young boy. Falling from the sky beaten to a pulp and I flew up and caught him". I said and they nodded. I opened the selfie. "This is him". I said showing then the group selfie. "Wait that's the kid?" Tony asked. "That's Peter right?" He asked the others and they nodded eyes bulged out.

"What the shit is going on with him. He's trying to get killed I mean people hijacked a bus to kill him and now you tell us he was falling from the fucking sky". Tony said. "Where is he?" Pepper asked. "Uh he's back at home". I said.

"You mean he hasn't left?" Clint said and I shook my head Loki and the other looking at us. "What's this about? Why are you searching for him?" Loki asked. "No time to explain get on the plane we'll explain on the way". Tony said and rushed out followed by others.

They told me about all the 3 fiascos about how Natasha, Pepper and Clint and his family met him and he was targeted for killing before too. How he saved them after putting himself in danger.

I knew he was lying about his injuries an do got questions. We landed and I ran out to see a devastating sight. Bodies laid bleeding dead and my people were only injured. I ran toward them.

"What happened?" I asked. "They were more than 30 people with the mortal guns". He said traumatized. "Why were they here?" I asked. "They were after Peter". He whispered. "Where is he?" I asked worried. "He left". He said. "Did he escape them? Who killed them?" I asked.

"He did, my king". He said. "They took a girl and pointed guns at her and he came out dressed in a black suit and slayed them". He said. "Where did he go?" Tony asked. "I don't know. He didn't say anything". He said. "He must have said something". I said raising my voice.

"He apologised for the destruction and thanked for everything". He said. "That sound like him". Pepper said. "The boy's a beast. See the bodies". I said. "He's stronger than an average guy". Tony said. "He's like on par or even stronger than Steve cause they had a distance to shoot and were 30 in number". I said. They looked at each other thoughtfully. "You might be right". Steve said.

"What in the world is going on with him?" Loki and Pepper said looking at the blood.

___

So did I live up to your expectations? Was this part worth the wait? Tell meeeeee