Ch 51 - Naruto

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" Peter's scream came in the hallway of the Tower. Tony who was in the lab dashed toward the door to see a broken Peter. "Peter buddy you OK? What happened". Tony asked. Peter turned to him sobbing like a mess. "They killed him Mr. Stark". Peter said sobbing.

"Killed who Peter? May's here, everyone's safe kiddo". Tony soothed. "They killed Jiraiya, Mr. Stark" Peter sobbed. "Who?" Tony asked. "Naruto's sense, godfather and a loved one". Peter said. "What are you talking about?" Tony asked. "The anime Mr. Stark". Peter said sobbing.

"Are you kidding me?" Tony asked. "Mr. Stark" Peter said darkly. "Never make fun of a person crying on an anime. Or you'll never see me here again". Peter said. "Woah woah calm down. It's just a show". Tony said. "Just a show". Peter screamed. He webbed Tony on bed and started the anime.

The Avengers were returning from gym and Pepper from a meeting when the heard loud sobbing from Peter's room. They gave each other questioning looks, it wasn't Peter's voice. They tiptoed to Peter's room and heard. "No. No. Please not him. Just let him leave, you can kill me instead.".

It was Tony's voice. They thought someone had taken Peter hostage in the room. They banged up the door to see Tony and Peter cuddled together sobbing like it was the end of the world. "What the hell happened?" Steve asked. "They they killed Itachi". Tony and Peter said sobbing.

"Who?" Pepper asked. "Sasuke's brother. He was the greatest Uchiha". Tony said sobbing. "Wait are you talking about Naruto?" Clint asked. They nodded. "Whats Naruto?" Steve asked. "It's an anime". Clint said. "An anime are you kidding me. You're crying over just a show?" Steve said.

Peter started sobbing in Tony's chest. "How dare you". Tony said darkly. He activate d his nano suit and made a giant canon. "Insulting Naruto and making my son cry". Tony yelled and shot him. He felt out of the room half roasted. "Don't mess with my dad". Peter said to Steve.

They looked at each other. "Uh I wanna see Naruto. Give it a try". Natasha said.

They all sat watching Naruto and sobbing countless times. 😭😭😭