Part 45 - School Gym

Peter was God forsaken so weak and thin but that changed after the spider bite. He became buffed and it was all pure muscles of strength not steroids showing off shit ones.

But he wore hoodies cause if suddenly the nerd of the school got buffed it was raise suspicions and why not, hoodie were comfy, plus it didn't allow his scars to show and hid his muscles.

The secret came out one day when he reached the Tower with a broken bone in his arm and that raise alarm. "How did you break your arm? Why wasn't I notified when you broke it? Did you hacked Karen again? I swear to kid". Tony rambled. "Tony let the kid breathe". Steve said and Tony calmed down.

Pepper rushed into the room. "Tony told me you broke your arm?" Pepper said inspecting the arm and then the face. "My only question is how? If you were on patrol we'd have been notified but weren't so how did PETER got his arm broken. Answer me truthfully Peter". Pepper said. Shivers ran down spines for everyone in the room.

"Ah I sort of broke it myself?" Peter said. Tony was about to ask but Pepper gave the signal for Peter to continue. "Ah so you know I was the nerd of the school, no muscles etc. etc. But it changed after the spider bite and I got this physique which surpasses other teenagers so I wore hoodies and didn't participate in gym classes not wanting to show off scars and muscles. "Peter took a breathe.

" Apparently my gym teacher had enough of my shit so he pressured me into joining the weight lifting tody bit I still wore my full t-shirt. We were in a row and I was beside Gwen and she was beside Flash who apparently had more than he could lift". Peter said.

"And then it happened he lost balance and the weight was going to fall on Gwen. I let go of the act that I was struggling with mine and lifted it up quickly and caught Flash's with the other hand. I passed it to my other hand and gave my free to Gwen who looked at me wide eyed just like everybody else and I freaked out so I let go of it and laid down acting of pain and broke my arm to convince it was a miracle ". Peter said blushing madly.

Pepper just searched his face for lying but when she didn't got any she broke into a fit of laughter followed by everyone else." Oh I'm so sorry for you "Tony said laughing. "Oh but I'm not." Peter said grinning. "Gwen asked me out for the weekend". Peter said excitedly. "Hey congratulations something came out positive after your stupid stunt". Tony said.

"Now let's make you a gentleman for the weekend". Pepper said. Peter nodded grinning widely.