Ch 86 - Field Trip

Peter was excited as hell when the school announced a field trip of Avengers Towers and personal meet and greet to top it off. He idolized the Avengers since forever and ever since he became Spider-Man he was set to be like them.

The bus parked in front of the Tower and they entered. A woman came upto them to ask for their reason of presence. "Yes? How can I help you?" She asked. "Ah we have a field trip planned. Mid Town High." Mr. Harrington said. "Oh yes. I'm ordered to be your tour guide. Nice to meet you Mid Town High I'm Cassandra". She said.

Greetings exchanged then she went and came back with a box of bracelets? "OK these are your Stark health sensors". She said taking out one and wearing it. ". The bracelet shrunk and fit perfectly to her wrist and and showed a hologram for all her stats.

Health, Power used, stamina, heart beat, workout, calories burned." This is the next level fitness band to put simply ". She said.
"It scans you to see any presence of armed materials". She said. Each student was passed on one.

Ned and Peter saw it like it was God's symbol. The tour began and they went through the whole Tower and it's level. R&D department, Museum, Cafeteria. Then came the time with the meet and greet. "Friday could you please ask Mr. Stark for the meet and greet with Mid Town High?" She asked getting into the lift seeing the ceiling.

"Of course". A voice said. Everyone jumped except Peter. "Woah the most enhanced AI on the planet's surface is managing lifts". Peter exclaimed. "Sound like something only Mr. Stark would do". Peter said to Ned who nodded. "Mr. Parker is spot on with everything". Friday said.

Peter saw the ceiling with stars in his eyes. Flash pushed him. "Don't act smart Parker". He whispered. Peter shut up and sunk in a corner. "Mr. Stark says that they are currently training so if they are good with it they could have the meet and greet in the training room". Friday responded.

All eyes looked at Mr. Harrington saying please. "Alright we are good to go". He said.
The lift took them to the required floor. It was like a separate block in the training room. The Avengers were busy working out alone or sparring.

Steve and Natasha came forward. "Good to meet you students of Mid Town High I'm Steve Rogers". Steve said. All the girls were fangirling while the boys looked at him with hate. Taking the girls and giving them he'll through PSA's. "It's your first time visiting the Avengers Tower".

"So I'll allow you all to try our the shield throwing and ss self defense lessons from Black Widow herself". Steve said. Peter looked at Natasha like a goddess stood there. Natasha noticed it and smiled at the boy. Peter almost fainted and Natasha chuckled. They divided into groups.

Tony stood there with the holograms of all students out just in case they struggled and didn't tell. The self defense was first. All the guys taking Natasha lightly rushed in and got their asses kicked. And went on to try shield throwing. Peter walked onto the mat where Black Widow stood.

"It's an honour to meet you mam. You're like my favorite Avenger". Peter exclaimed. "Cause of the skin tight suit?". Natasha asked. "No of course not. Only women on the Team. Didn't take shit from Government and released everyone's identities for civilian safety. Mad Respect". Peter exclaimed. "Oh". Natasha said holding back the urge to tear up.

The other noticed it and we're laughing their ass off in the corner but shut up with a glare from her. Peter didn't show any power and got beaten quickly but she noticed that he was holding back. For a boy his age he was built rather heavily.

He looked at Tony for confirmation who shrugged. Peter moved to trying on the shield. He picked it up and the ones who had completed both the trials just looked at him and laughed. Nerd of the school trying to be a hero. "Penis Parker throw it like you mean it" Flash yelled. Steve gave him a glare.