Part 46 - Sewing

"Nooo" Pepper exclaimed walking out of her bedroom fully dressed up. Peter peered over the couch getting out of the comfy pile of people that laid there watching movies. "What happened?" Peter asked.

"My favourite suit got ripped by this stupid table". Pepper said. Peter saw the torn piece of skirt. "It's not that bad, I cans sew it back like it never ripped". Peter said shrugging.

"You can sew?" Tony asked. "Yeah learnt it over time by experience". Peter said nodding. "Yeah? If you can sew that suit then you must be pretty good". Clint said. Peter nodded. "This is one of my skills I'm confident in". Peter said. "You say that you learnt it by experience. Did you do a part time job?" Pepper asked coming out of the room in a new suit and giving the skirt to Peter.

"Oh no. I learnt from the thugs I beat during patrol". Peter said. Everybody just stared at him. "Ah before Mr. Stark came in the life it had been quite some time I became Spider-Man and started fighting crime. So you know got stabbed and shot a lot. Learnt to sew the clothes and wounds slowly." Peter said proudly.

"I can't believe you'd try that on yourself. Do you have any sense. Are you sane why would do that?" Tony said shaking him. "How will you go to a doctor and explain why you have 3 gunshots and 6 stab wounds?" Peter asked.

Pepper grabbed Peter by the shoulders. "You'll come to the med bay whenever you're hurt even a papercut, understood?" Pepper asked. Peter immediately nodded. "You won't be sewing it I don't want you anywhere near the sewing kit after what you told me."Pepper said and Peter nodded.

"OK I'm to stressed to go to the meeting now let's do some Netflix" Pepper said and they spent the whole night watching series and the whole time Peter was hugged [squashed] between Pepper and Tony tightly.