Ch 12 - 5 + 1 Pregnant Comedy

Peter was just laying on the couch when suddenly his ears started to hear something as Pepper walked in. He frowned and put his hands on his ears.

"What are you doing?" Pepper asked as she opened the fridge to pour herself some orange juice. "Relaxing" Peter said. "And that requires you to glare at the ceiling and cover your ears because..." Pepper said. "I don't there is just this noise I'm hearing, it's very faint". Peter said."I don't hear anything" Pepper said. "Enhanced hearing" Peter said pointing to his ears. "Oh, maybe we can add some soundproof walls for your comfort" Pepper said softly.

"It's alright" Peter said. Pepper then started leaving and the voice stopped coming as she left but started again as she came in again to take her phone "Man I'm just not well today, I feel like throwing up and I'm forgetting things rapidly" She said exasperatedly "See you later, Peter". She said and walked out. "Oh shit" Peter whispered to himself.

He just stared at the spot where Pepper stood and slowly a grin broke out in his face. Tony and Pepper were going to have a baby and he was the only one who knew. He could get some fun pulling Tony's leg to get him back for all the fuss he created over Gwen and his first kiss. Oh boy was it going to be fun.

____________________________________________

1

Tony was walking towards his lab when he passed Peter's room and heard Gwen's voice, he thought it would be the perfect opportunity to embaress Peter. As he walked towards Peter's room he suddenly heard "Oh Peter" Gwen saying and "Ah Gwen" Peter said.

Tony's face paled. May and Pepper would freak out and KILL him if they found out Peter was having sex under his roof. He stomped towards his room and opened it at once.

"Peter Benjamin Parker" Tony said loudly but what he saw just confused him. He saw Peter stuck to the ceiling with his webs on his body and Gwen on the floor rubbing her head.

"What are you doing?" Tony asked cautiously.

"We... We.. We were just.." Peter started.

"He wanted to recreate a Star Wars scene with his powers but it resulted in this" She said wavering her hands.

"Oh, okay" Tony said and walked out of the room. He heard a faint "Gwen help me" as he walked out.

This kid was going to give him a heart attack for sure one day.

____________________________________________

2

Tony was walking towards the kitchen when he heard Ned and Peter talking in Peter's room. "Dude I'm too young to be a dad" Peter said. Tony froze on the spot. Peter had finally done it he had gotten Gwen pregnant. He was too young to be a grandpa and Peter was too young to be a dad.

"Dude you are not alone, we are in this together. I got your back, guy in the chair remember?" Ned said.

"I have nemesis that want to harm me what if they know I have a baby and go after him" Peter said.

"You have like one and stop over thinking" Ned said.

"You are right, I got this. We can take care of a fake baby for a month" Peter said.

Tony collapsed on the floor, it was just some dumb school project and he got upset over nothing.

This kis will give him a heart attack one day for sure.