Ch 27 - Tired Of Life 3

Tony examined the BB-8 replica droid left by Peter but didn't find any clue that could trace him. "What can you do little guy?" Tony asked walking out of his lab into the living room where everybody sat gloomily surrounding the TV. "I am programmed to take care of everything. I can do the chores and have the prior priority to take care of the soon to be born infant". The droid replied.

Everybody cracked a smile at the statement. "Did he leave any other message?" Pepper asked anxious. "Yes he left a lot of messages but you are only authorised to see none" BB-8 replied. "Then to whom are the other messages for?" Tony asked. "That is not your concern Mr. Stark" BB-8 said. "Can you call me Tony" Tony asked.

"I am programmed to call you that after a specific event" BB-8 said. "What is that?" Tony asked. "You aren't allowed to know that. It wouldn't be fun then would it Mr
Stark" BB-8 said. "Dam that kid" Tony said chuckling dryly.

None pursued the droid after Tony said that it had no clue about Peter. HYDRA was growing strong with time and it had somehow traced Clint's and Scott's house so they ended up moving in the Tower.

"Where's Peter" asked the children to both dad's walking into the hallway to living room. Both halted at the question. "You can't ask about him to anyone" Clint said. "Why what happened?" Lila asked. "Daddy Where's Peter I want him to braid my hair". Cassie said innocently and Scott's tears spilled out but both didn't say anything. "Dad you are really scaring us now. This is going too far for a prank" Cooper said.

"I wish it was a prank. He left." Clint said patting Scott's shoulder. "What do you mean he left?" Lila asked concerned. "His aunt died and he just left leaving the suit here saying he wants to be alone and he might or might not ever come back." Clint said. "But you can find him right?" Cooper asked hopefully. "No none can he vanished without a trace. No leads." Clint said. "And you are telling us about this now" Lila said angrily.

"We didn't wanna tell you until we have to cause it would just sadden you" Scott said. "This is so unfair" Lila said and started to walk off. Cooper followed tears running down both kids cheeks. "You didn't do the right thing Daddy he was my brother I was supposed to know". Cassie said and followed behind Copper sniffling.

As the duo walked into the room all eyes looked at them. "Based on how they came crying in they know?" Natasha asked. "Yes" Both replied. Laura was crying heavily on Pepper's shoulder. The kids came running in the room. "Something is wrong with Pinch" Lila said. "Who's Pinch?" Clint asked. "The BB-8 droid" Cooper said. "Why what happened?" Tony asked.

"It's talking to us. It was supposed to beep like the real one" Cooper said. "What?" Tony asked. Pinch came and stood infront of the kids and a scanner scanned the kids.
"Kids of both kids of the team recognised 1 message remains for them". Scott and Clint just shrugged but everybody looked at each other. "Tell him to play it". Tony said. "Well play it then". Lila said.

"Message for kids only. Many more heat signatures in the area and recording devices". Pinch said. Tony looked impressed. "Go in Peter's room. He didn't want any camera there. But if the message has any clue to his whereabouts you tell us alright but if it's just something to you then you don't." Tony said patting the shoulder of kids.

The kids went with Pinch in Peter's room." OK we'll play it now"Lila said. "Playing message" Pinch said and a hologram of Peter appeared. "Ok so you guys found out too. Well I'm not wrong in my own way but seeing that you guys are kids I left you some thing to you like there are a lot of games and stuff in my closet but beware it stinks a lot cause my costume remained there unwashed. It's for Cooper and Lila mainly cause they are all action and blood but Cassie can play too. That's it now you two can go out I need to talk with Cassie. "The hologram said waving his hand.

Both the elder kids walked out and all eyes were glued on them. They looked at each other and shake their head sadly.

The hologram continued." Well Cassie did you like me leaving? "Peter asked." No I'm sad now"Cassie said sniffling. "Well did you u Der stand why I left?" Peter asked. "No you didn't came to explain before leaving" Cassie said rubbing her eyes. "See Cassie whoever was close to me always left me. My Parents, Uncle Ben, Gwen and now Aunt May so I don't wanna risk everybody in the Avengers and you guys". Peter said.
"But they can protect themselves and us" Cassie said. "I know but just for some time I want to be alone". Peter said. "Wait how do you know what I was gonna say?" Cassie asked.

Peter chuckled. "It's a video call, Cassie."
Cassie's eyes bulged out. "Is that really you?" Cassie asked. "Yes Cassie." He bent down. "See I'm gonna give you something that is left for you and one person else only" Peter said. "What is it? Who's the other person?" Cassie asked. "I'll give you a bracelet and the other person is your sister that will be born soon. Pepper is pregnant" Peter said lowly. "See whenever you know you are in danger like life threatening and not out of snacks danger you break it and I'll come to your rescue. Use it when no one else can find you or is able to help you ok?" Peter said and Cassie nodded.

"Don't tell about the bracelet to anyone say that you would get jealous that your sister would get one so I gave you one too not about I'll come to help you. OK?"Peter asked. Cassie nodded and walked out of the room. All eyes looked at her and she just shook her head." What did he want to talk to you about in private? "Scott asked." He gave me a bracelet just like one left for my sister"Cassie said. "Then why did I not get one?" Cooper asked. "Because it's a girly bracelet with Initials". Cassie said.

"Then why didn't I get one?" Lila asked. "Cause you are more boy than Cooper Lila" Cassie said. Both the teens screamed 'HEY' and everybody laughed. "Ok you know where your rooms are right you can rest now" Clint said and ushered the kids out.
"I just want him to be here. He's alone and confused that's why hes doing all this." Tony said wiping his eyes. Steve patted his back and Pepper held his hand. "One thing is for sure that he won't make a stupid decision so we can be at ease about that. And he did say that he might come back too." Steve said.

"He's the king of stupid decisions. I just want my kid here. I want Peter here" Tony said breaking down. "Achievement unlocked" Pinch said. "Wh.. What?" Tony asked. "Now I'm allowed to call you Tony Mr. Stark if you'd like" Pinch said. "Yes please. May I ask what triggered it". "You called my creator by his name" Pinch said.

"That piece of shit." Tony said chuckling.