Ch 17 - Random Interactions : Natasha

Natasha's P.O.V

I slammed into the wall after flying for atleast 200m from the heavy blow I received from the monster we were fighting in the Central Park.

I looked down to see a heavy metal rod piercing my leg and the wound bleeding profusely. The monster was quite big and strong so it would take the Avengers atleast a couple hours before defeating him to come find me. Till that time I would be a goner.

"Mam? Are you alright? Shit." I was snapped out of my trance when I heard the voice. I looked up from my wound to see a shadow in the alley way I was going to die in. The shadow moved towards her and the features of it came into view.

A boy age 14 - 16 with brown curls and brown dough eyes. "I can help" He said as he moved further towards her. "No you can't, you can't even move that thing" I said pointing towards the heavy rod piercing my leg. He bent down to my level and whispered soothingly "It's gonna hurt but bear with it alright mam". The kid was so polite.

He gripped the rod and bent it several times before taking it out of my leg and covering the wound. I whimpered as the rod was pulled out. "Ok hard part is done so now I can take you to the hospital" He said.
"Not enough time closest one is 5 miles away from here" I said giving in accepting my death. "OK plan B. Do you trust me?" He asked. I hesitantly replied "Yes I do".

"Ok good then I'm gonna ask you to close your eyes and keep em closed cause I'll take you to my place fix you so you'll be drugged and wake up with a headache". He said. I nodded and closed my eyes. I felt him pick me up and run.

I woke up feeling numb. I looked around to see a nerd teenager room with posters all around of science and movies. He had Tony's and Bruce's photos and books too. I look down to see my suit replaced with a cozy gown and my wound stitched to utmost perfection to which I frowned. How did a boy his age knew how to do stitches. "Hey you're awake" I was snapped out of my little observing session.

He kept the tray with pancakes and orange juice on the side of the bed and kept his hand on my forehead. "No fever which is good". He said. He then handed me the breakfast filled tray. I ate in silence and he just sat there. I finished my meal then I asked "Aren't you gonna ask how I got in that situation?" "Nah it comes with your work". He said.

I was taken by surprise. Does he know me. "Do you know me?" I asked. "I looked you up" He said. "On google?" I asked. "What no on government and SHIELD databases." He said. "BTW I didn't change you into the gown my aunt did". He said shyly. I chuckled at his kindness but then I asked surprised "You hacked into SHIELD to look on me". "Ahhh hahaha yeah" He said rubbing the back of his neck.

I was really surprised. If he could hack SHIELD then we were in danger. "You live with your aunt" I asked. I just knew he didn't mean any harm or else he would have left me to die in that alley. "Yeah" He answered. "Where is she?" "At the hospital". He answered. "Oh I'm so sorry" I said feeling pity for the boy. "What no she's a nurse" he said chuckling. I felt embarrassed.

"So that's why you can stitch wounds so well, she taught you" I asked. "Oh ahhhh well no and she doesn't know you had a piercing rod I told her you had a burn wound so I brought you to apply ointment" He said.

I suddenly started feeling dizzy. "What.... What's happening?" "Don't worry Ms. Romanoff it's just a dosage of drug and I swear no harm or harassment. I'll just drop you home and then you'll wake up in an hour or two. I don't wanna share my location. I hope you understand. I'm sorry." He rambled. "I.... I never.... I never got your name" I said fighting the urge to sleep. "It's Peter"

I jolted from my sleep hoping to be with Peter. I was on the roof. Of the tower. I started to get up and took the lift to the living floor. "We can't find her" "Well keep looking we can't give up" "Natasha must be alive I just have a feeling". I heard voices talking about me.

I walked through the door and everyone jolted. They were taken aback by my presence. Tony, Steve and Clint were the only ones present and were injured with ice packs. They ran towards me and engulfed me in a hug. I hugged back.

"Where were you? We searched for the whole day and you looked unharmed after taking that heavy hit that swept you away." Tony said taking in my appearance. "I was taken by Peter" I answered. "Peter?" Steve questioned. "He took care of me I had a huge ass rod piercing my leg he took it out like it was nothing, he stitched the wound, gave me breakfast, hacked SHIELD to search me" I said.

"WHAT" Tony said. "This Peter man could be dangerous" Clint said. "What man no he was a teenager a nerd with books of tony and Bruce. Maximum 16. So kind and polite he didn't even change my clothes himself he called his aunt" I said chuckling at the memory. "OK where does he live?" Steve asked. "If he helped you we should thank him" "Ah about that he drugged me because he wanted to keep his location to himself and left me here" I said awkwardly.

"But you came from upstairs" Clint said. "I know" "Friday search for Peter, Nat give Friday his facial features". "Ah OK very cute brown curls, a teenager, brown Doe eyes" I said to Friday. "Match found". Friday showed the result but it just had one mistake it said his aunt died some time ago and he suicided. "Oh man I'm scared" Clint said shivering. "He wasn't a ghost I know" I said.

"Who wasn't a ghost?" Pepper asked walking in. "Hey Natasha you found her" She said to Tony. "Yeah Nat says she was rescued by this suicidal boy and then drugged her to keep his location secret and left her on the roof" Clint said and Tony Aand Steve nodded. "Nat you're probably tired maybe by a miracle you were knocked on the roof and just imagined all this" Pepper said. "What you don't believe me?" I asked.

"We do but it's world government data and it says he's dead." Steve said. "He's alive and he didn't want anyone knowing that's why he drugged me and left me he said he was sorry". I said. "OK let's calm down" Pepper said. "Have you informed the search party and rest of the Avengers searching for Natasha that she's here" Pepper asked. "Oh shit" Tony said and ordered Friday to inform everybody.

"If you don't believe I'll prove it" I said and walked out. All the Avengers rushed in and asked about Natasha. "Yeah long story short she says she was rescued by this boy who suicided and helped her then drugged her and left her on roof." Everyone frowned. "Did you check the camera footage" Bruce asked. "I'm so stupid. Friday show the footage of roof 15 minutes ago".

"Yes boss". A footage pulled up then suddenly in a second Natasha laid on the roof. They tried to see it in slow motion 25x but still it was blur.

It remained a mystery for who rescued Natasha but I knew that Peter rescued me. I was in my room and took off my suit then I remembered about the stitches. The wound had almost healed but the thread was still there. I ran out of the room in my shorts and shouted "Look at this. He stitched it" I said pointing towards the photo of Peter. Tony and Bruce came forward to take a look. "Very neat for a teenager according to you" Tony commented. I suddenly felt a rush of pain in the leg. I trembled and felt down and gave a cry of pain.

"That asshole he did something to Nat" Tony shouted. Everyone surrounded me and were planning to take me to Medbay when suddenly the pain disappeared. "It's alright now" I said. "What" Bruce asked. He leaned down to take a look at the wound and saw that the thread was evaporating. "Tony Tony see this" he said hurriedly. Tony leaned down to take a look. "Fascinating strong enough to hold the muscles of a superhuman like Natasha while running and just dissolve without infection" Bruce said.

"Now you believe me" I said. "Well we believe you were rescued but it's pretty hard to believe that a teenager hacked world government database to proclaim himself dead and invent a compound like that" Tony said. "You'll se for yourself one day. I know you will I have a feeling" I said and walked back to my room.

Little did I know that the strong feeling truly did came true.