Ch 56 - Crushing On Peter

Wanda felt like something was missing or rather something felt wrong when Peter stopped flirting and talked to her normal. She just couldn't figure it out. Now she'd get a little nervous in his presence. And then the she stared becoming a blushing mess in his presence.

The first time was when in training they were paired up for one on one. She was wearing a sports tank top and shorts. (I have literally 0 info on female clothing and names and stuff so if any of you know, tell me for better stories). He wore a jersey and shorts. His biceps were showing and Wanda could feel her cheeks heat up when Peter met her gaze when she was fawning over his muscles.

And she became a total blushing mess when they fought using no powers rule and Peter was better than her which resulted in him grabbing her waist just below her cleavage and a German suplex. Wanda's first reaction was a squeal and blushing then came the groan of the felt pain.

She became even redder after Peter walked to the resting corner and took of his jersey to wipe his sweat with a towel while offering her one. She just stared at his abs. "Wanda.. Wanda you good?" He asked which snapped her out of her observing session.

"Ah.. Yeah" She answered. "Did I hit your neck too hard? Are you I'll? Is it a fever?" Peter asked. Wanda felt warm inside at his caring nature and it turned to a volcano when he touched her forehead with his hand and then connected it with his forehead. "You don't seem ill maybe you should just rest". Peter said.

Wanda just stared in the blank space then nodded and walked away. The whole team watched the comedy of the teenagers. Peter went home after the morning training session and Natasha found Wanda in her room sitting. "So the tables have turned" She said sitting beside her.

"What?" Wanda asked. "You like him". Natasha said. "No I don't like him". Wanda said. "Say it all you want but everyone saw your little blushing session and staring". Natasha said chuckling which made her cheeks turn pink. "So you honestly don't like him?" Natasha asked. "I... I don't know". Wanda said.

"Well better figure till he's single. You might have a chance otherwise you'll only hurt him if you tell him when he has found someone". Natasha said. "I don't know. I'm confused. I rejected him 5 times". Wanda said. "Look Peter's a good kid. He completely understood that you didn't like him so he left you alone but I'm sure that he might say yes if you tried asking him out and even better Valentines Day is coming up". Natasha said. "So?" Wanda asked.

"He never celebrates it from what he told cause he's considered a nerd in school". Natasha said. "What? He never gets any purposes. But he's so cute and handsome and... And... Why are you smiling".Wanda asked. "Nothing it's fun seeing you Crushing On Peter and not accepting it". Natasha said giving a sly smile. Wanda immediately blushed and threw a pillow at Natasha.

"Think about it". Natasha said walking out leaving Wanda alone with her confused feelings.

3 days later

It was Valentines Day and Wanda had thought that she'd give it a shot. She was ready with some chocolates and a bouquet of roses in her room.

Peter walked in with 2 handbags and dumped them on couch. "What's all this?" Tony asked. "Prupose letters". Peter said. Clint and Sam spitted their coffee. "Seriously?" They asked. "Yeah". Peter said.
"One bag is from school and one from the intern floor where I help out interns". Peter said rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"But you said you never got letter". Natasha said glancing at Wanda who was watching the whole scene. "I didn't I swear why would I lie.". Peter said. "Then what changed it?" Pepper asked going through a letter that declared her love for Peter.

"Aah my bully kind of took off my hoodie expecting a weak stick body to make fun in front of everyone and everyone was off guard with my nice body". Peter said. "The bully did something good at last". Tony said. "I guess." Peter said. "So you gonna ask out anyone?" Tony asked. "I guess. I need advice I don't wanna hurt the others feelings either". Peter said.