35. Ruby Eyes

Isadora lay on her side with her head resting on Robin's leg as she watched the sun begin to rise. "You know, I think this is the best sunrise I've ever seen." He said as he played with her hair.

She smiled. "I agree, Aarush really outdid himself this time."

"Aarush, painted this?" He said and looked up at the collision of red, gold, and orange.

"Yep, they don't call him the artist for no reason." She replied.

He laughed.

She rolled over and looked up at him, raising a brow. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing, it's just ever since I've met you the world has really become a far more interesting place."

She grinned. "Ever since I've met you the world has become a much happier place."

He caressed her cheek then sighed and closed his eyes. "I have to get ready... I really wish you didn't have to go."

"I feel the same... I'll see you again this evening though."

"Not soon enough." He replied.

"Agreed... Strange. I never used to feel the passage of time but it really seems to go too fast or too slow all of the sudden."

Robin laughed. "It really does seem to revolve around you too now, for me."

She nodded. "I quite like all of these strange sensations this relationship brings. It's all quite interesting." She quickly jumped to her feet. "I better get going. I'll see you later, Robin."

She started walking away and just as she was about to leap off the roof, Robin took her hand.

"Wait!" He said.

She paused, turned around, and looked at his hand holding hers. She grinned. "Wow, it looks like you finally caught me."

He laughed. "Well, you know, I had a great teacher."

Isadora put her hands on her hips and walked toward him. "Really? Do I know this teacher?"

"Perhaps, as a matter of fact, she reminds me a lot of you." He said and took a step closer.

She smirked and took a step forward so they were only inches from each other. "You don't say? Is she pretty?"

He put his hands on her waist. "Pretty isn't quite the right word. I would say she's unbelievably beautiful."

"Wow, it sounds like you quite like this girl, should I be worried?" She asked and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Oh, most definitely." He replied and kissed her lips. 

 Tristan walked into Gal's house without knocking and looked around as he tucked his hands into his pockets

"Alright, little Gally, I'm here. What did you want to talk to me about?" He called and closed the door behind him with his foot.