The REDOENINING 3: This time, it's personal! (Please READ!)

I am finally back with Heroes of Olympus, my shortest book 9so far0 but by far the most troublesome for me to rewrite. This series had to be almost entirely rewritten after it was destroyed, because of this, if you go into this expecting the exact same story as last time, you will be bamboozled!

I have tried to keep things as similar as I remember them being, however I am only human, this is especially more prominent in Son of Neptune. I apologise if it doesn't live up to your standards.

Also the cover for the story is only temporary. I will update it with a better one as soon as I can. Probably when I start the next book.

Hopefully all will go well.

Here is a line for you to use if you have any feedback or if you just wanted to be mean to me about anything

That being said. This is your disclaimer.

PLEASE READ THIS!!!

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ MY PERCY JACKSON SERIES, THIS SERIES WILL MAKE NO SENSE TO YOU. You have been warned.

It is simply a chapter I can use to clarify any questions you may have before reading to avoid any unfortunate shocks later in the book or series.

Before anything I have to thank @MugetsuHollow97 and @fiercemeat, @GregoryPhillips and @williamthewacky for all the help they have provided me with these, show them some love and feel free to check them out if you're up for it.

The main character in this book will be male so male pronouns will be used, as in previous books, though feel free to read on if you'd like regardless of your gender identity, I just hope you enjoy.

As for romantic pairing, as this is a continuation of a previous series, Annabeth is the love interest of this story, if you aren't up for that then no worries, but I hope you enjoy regardless.

The Godly parent for the main character has already been decided in the previous books for this series. Once you find out who it is, feel free to make the decision as to if you'd like to keep reading, no hard feelings.

Greek Mythology is hard, Roman and Greek Mythology is even harder, and don't get me started on writing Latin, or Cherokee myths etc. I guarantee there will be some mistakes in the lore or something that gets sprinkled in there.

I try my best but it happens, when it does, I'd please ask for the history buffs to not obliterate me in the comments, I'm only human. Lets keep it friendly and just give me a heads up.

Also I'm sure I will make Spelling Punctuation and Grammar errors throughout especially with the American spellings of stuff. It'll probably end up being a mix of both UK and American, I'm sorry in advance.

If that is not your cup of tea fair enough you don't have to read on. Have a lovely day anyway.

Other then that, Have fun, here is a key for your reference.

(Y/N)= Your Name

(L/N)= Last Name

(H/C)=Hair Colour

(E/C)=Eye Colour

(F/F)=Favourite Food

(M/N)=Mothers Name

I'm sure you all know the drill by now.

Hope you enjoy, Feel free to leave feedback and comments. And yes, this is a copy paste from the last series, you caught me. Send me to self plagiarism jail