Something isn't adding up

Kyle

I was so angry as we walked back to camp I had a really bad feeling this was only just the beginning is never seen early like this she had been hugging Jonathan is fucking tightly as he carried her back to camp I was so fucking jealous right fucking now, but I had to hold it back she didn't need my jealousy radiating off me in waves so I had to calm myself. She was so precious and whoever didn't see that much be a fucking fool.

I can't believe that this had happened this was way beyond the shit Ethan and his team had done in the past. This was way below the belt. I wasn't even sure how we would even comprehend what had happened and explain it to our sergeant. Caspian was going to be more than pissed he was going to be fucking vexed her have to tell his brother and Ethan would get the backlash of his father's cruel words and his disappointment we all knew his father was an asshole and no one dared to stand up to him even Caspian everyone was scared of him because he was a high ranking officer than all of us even Caspian. Everyone bowed down to him and respected him, everyone except his own son.

Everyone knew about hope and Seth's background but clearly, Carly knew nothing about any of this and no doubt whatsoever that Ethan had torn into her and told her exactly why he had this pure hatred for her when it had nothing to do with her.

Something still didn't sit right with me, something was off. How had Charlie exactly known where they had taken her unless he was in on it too? He had to be. He was part of the Hollingway family though he didn't share their last name. He was Ethan's cousin. I hope and pray to God he didn't make friends with Carly so Ethan could take out his revenge on her.

If that was the case he'd be thrown out of camp and everything we'd tried to help him conquer would be worth nothing. Everything that Carly had done would be worth shit.

Jonathan looks at me with a questioning expression on his face and a raised eyebrow that asks 'what are you thinking?' I gave him a look back saying, 'we'll talk once Carly is settled in.'

He nodded and continued carrying Carly to the camp. Caspian looked at us concerned. "Is she going to be okay?"

"Let's hope so. We don't know exactly what happened out there."

He nodded. I'd like to talk to both of you once we're all back at camp once Carly is settled."

"Sure, but we don't know how long that is going to take right now."

"Take all the time you need, she needs you more right now than I need to talk to you."

I nodded when he found out what happened, he wasn't going to be too pleased. Ethan was supposed to be showing his leadership and how others should respect him and the decisions he made, but right now he wasn't doing a great job. His father will send him away for sure.

We followed Caspian to the busses and got on everyone started as we entered sitting down Carly sat on Jonathan's lap fuck why couldn't it be me I had her first but hen took to get away from me. I had to get over this shit Carly needed them both of us right now we shouldn't be competing for her affection. I couldn't help but be a jealous asshole.

We eventually pulled up outside the camp and all got off the bus, Jonathan was still carrying her. "Right everyone I know we've all had a very busy last few days, especially today I want you all to go to your cabins and go to sleep. You'll be excused for the next few days whilst I deal with the situation that happened at camp Hollingway and investigate what happened and who was involved so until Wednesday is like all of you to enjoy the time to yourselves before we get back to the activities before you all head home now easter break is from nearly over and I hope you've learnt a lot from your stay so saying that I bid you all a goodnight and enjoy the next few days without any training."