Carly sandwich

"So change of subject, how was school?"

"Sucks like usual."

They laughed. 

"Did you sort that stuff out with the guy you were seeing?"

"Yeah. I did. Long story short. Some prick decided to try and split us up. He got pictures of all of us looking cosy."

"I can take a guess at who sent them." Bulldog Jr grumbled.

"Me too." Tyler added.

"Elijah. Thought it was funny. He was soon put in his place.

They nodded. "Good"

"Ethan came to the school as well. He was talking about the army with his dad."

"I bet that pleased him."

"I'm not sure he seemed to be doing a pretty good job of fooling everyone; he wasn't happy about it."

"That's Ethan. He would rather put on his fake-ass smiles and make you think he was rather than not."

"I'm not sure what he said to Alijah but he was acting really weird afterwards. He apologised to me and told me he was joining the army to better himself. He wanted to become a better person and respect others around him. He wanted to prove to me and himself that he could be that better person."

"Wow, that's something I would never have expected from that little prick."

"Me neither."

"Do you think he just said it to make you forgive him for the shit he's done to you?"

"I did at first, but he was leaving today so I guess we'll just see how far he gets.

They both nodded in agreement. 

"Shall we all head back? Supper will be ready soon."

"Yeah, sure."

They all pulled themselves up and Carly linked her  arms with the both of them. They looked confused at them. "Your both my friends and friends do this, der."

They nodded and chuckled. "Let's go eat then.

They all headed away from the lake and to the dining hall and ate their supper and drank their drinks before heading to the cabins. "We have a surprise for you, Carls. Casapien agreed as well."

"What's the surprise?"

"Now it wouldn't be a surprise if we told you would it?"

"I guess not." she sighed.

They laughed as they laced their hands with hers.  They led her away from the camper's cabins. 

"Where are we going, guys? Shouldn't I be in one of those cabins?"

"Just a little further."

They continued through the camp and to the staff cabins. "Why are we here guys?"

"You'll see."

They walked over to one of the empty cabins.  "Tada!"

She looked at the cabin confused. 

"We all thought, seeing as you'll be part of the team you deserved your own cable n so here it is."

"It's even got your name on it."

She looked closer at the door. It had a silver plaque with her name on it in bold letters. "Wow. You guys didn't have to do this."

"Yes, we did your part of the team here now, Carls. You deserve the best. Even Casapien agreed."