Gone

His smile falters. "Why? We haven't done anything wrong have we?"

"No it's not you?"

"Then who?"

I look down.

"What the fuck has Cas done now.?"

"Nothing." I lie.

"Don't lie to me Carly bear, you've been crying and you've never ran away from anything before."

"Well I'm not now I need time alone to process what I actually want and at what cost."

"What did he do, Carly bear?"

I burst into tears.

He pulled me into a hug. "Shh. It's going to be okay, we'll sort it. I promise but you can't keep running away Carls you need to face things head in."

"I need time Kyler just the weekend and I'll be back."

"Are you heading home?"

I shook my head.

"Where are you going?"

"I don't know. I'll find somewhere."

"I know somewhere you'll be all alone with no interruptions and it will give you plenty of time to think okay."

"Okay."

He smiles. "Make sure you contact your olds first, we don't need them turning up thinking you've been kidnapped again."

"I will."

"Let's go, it'll be dark by the time we reach where we're going."

"Okay."

We headed over to the jeep and got in. We began to pull away. Jonathan stood in front of the jeep and Kyler slammed on the breaks. "What the fuck dude?"

"Where are you heading?" He asked then locked beside Kyler and at me. "And why is Carls with you? She ain't due back home until late tonight."

"She needs somewhere to collect her thoughts before she returns on Monday."

He looks at me and realises what may have gone down. He grits his teeth. "Sure. Be safe and I'll see you Monday and Ky be safe and I'll see you when you return." He says, banging in the hood of the jeep stepping out of the way."

"We will. And don't get doing anything stupid J."

"Who me? Never." He grins as we pull away.

"He's going to do something stupid isn't he?"

"No doubt."

Casapian

What the hell have I done? I never meant it to go that far. I really like her. I didn't want to scare her. I just got carried away and way out of my element. She looked so damn scared and my balls of my fucking god they hurt so damn much. I've never been knee in them before until now. I don't know what to do. I'm losing my mind. I thought I could handle these feelings I have but they just raged out of control and I don't think they'll stop raging until I get her.

The office door banged loudly. Fuck what now? "It's open!" I snapped frustratingly.

The door swung open and banged shut a very angry and vengeful Jonathan Stanford. His fists clenched by his sides and he was breathing heavily. "What can I do for you, Lieutenant Stanford?" I spoke calmly but I had no doubt what this was all about.

He came at me like a raging bull. His fist hit my cheek and my headshot to the side. "I warned you!" He said his arm wing towards me and his fist hit me straight between my eyes, my nose cracking in the second punch and my eyes blurred. "I told you not to scare her, I told you to keep the fuck away from her now she's gone." He said taking another punch which I managed to block.