Holier than thou

Carly

Aiden met me at lunch letting me know that the head of the school had spoken to him about what he had stepped into her explained everything to him seeing as I was having "anger issues" anger issues my ass, I had every right to point out that this school has zero anti-bullying tolerance in this school I'm one in over a hundred students here who get bullied if your face doesn't fit.

According to Aiden Alijah was in the heads' office after him it looks like he's still to come out cause his friends are sitting around chatting glaring daggers at us.

Well if Alijah hadn't done what he had, he wouldn't have got my first in his face. It had been coming since the day in the hut at camp during the games they'd all taken their chance to get me there but it was Alijah that had done most of the talking, not Ethan. Ethan had to do all his judgemental explanations afterwards.

We stood up and dumped our empty trays on the rack heading outside. Alijah's minions followed us I remember rolling my eyes God I hate these fucking guys so much. They walked by bumping into me causing me to crash into Aiden, who wrapped his arm around me. "Is that the best you can do?" I questioned.

"Leave it Carly, you won't want to get into any more trouble."

"Listen to your boy toy freak, don't you think you've got Alijah in enough shit today?"

"He deserves whatever he gets. Has a bully like all of you. You need to be taught you can't go around bullying innocent kids just because "they're different"."I alleviated.

They rolled their eyes. "Do you really think that dumb suck-up for a principal will do jack shit?"

"Wel if he doesn't you're all going to get a rude awakening."

"Ooh, we're so fucking scared Evans."

"You should be."

"What's a freak like you going to do?"

"She won't be doing anything, will you miss Evans?"

We all looked behind us fuck the head. "No sir."

They all snickered. "All of you, my office now!"

I grinned about it's about time he took note of these pricks bullying everyone.

"Continue with your dinner break Miss. Evans and Mr. Harper."

"Yes sir."

You three my office now!"

"Yes sir." they all mumbled glaring at us as they slaunted away behind the head of the school.

"Well that's a turnaround if I do say so myself."

"Let's see how long it lasts shall we."

Aiden nodded in agreement and we walked away. "So are we still cool?"

"I guess. But what will happen when I leave for college?"

"It's college Carly, I'll be with you the year after."

I nodded. "I got a placement over the summer aiden."

"Really, where?"

"The camp. I'm to overshadow the counsellor there so I can see how everything is done so I can start there after college."

"Wow, Hayes was right. You did impress them at camp."

"I just found my calling, Aiden. I never thought about what I really wanted to do at college until I went there. I'm going to study hard and do rigthvby kids like me then I'm going to show these fuckers I can put the a stop to bullying in schools and put the bullies where they deserve to be so they can understand what its like to be someone in the side of their tournaments."