Out of army prison - Where's My Daughter?

Carly

I looked at Liam, it wasn't the I am I knew he was older, scruffier. He looked like he hadn't shaved in months. He was full of muscles and tattoos but what struck me the most was the cold look he had in his eyes. They were so dark they were almost as black as coal. "Where are we going Li?"

"You'll see when we get there."

"You're scaring me Li."

He stretched his arm over and said, "You haven't got to be scared of me Carly." he squeezed my leg. "You trust me, don't you?"

"I did until now."

"You still can. We're family. I'll never hurt you, never."

I gulped loudly this wasn't the I am I'd looked up to all of these years despite his misfortunes and stupidity he was my older brother. I trusted him with everything I hadn't told him all about what was happening to me at school but I didn't need to because he was still in contact with Aiden and he was closer to Liam than I will ever be. I know he will never hurt me, but right now he's scaring the living shit out of me and it takes a lot to scare me.

"We'll be there soon, Carls, then we'll talk okay?"

"Sure."

He smiled once more, squeezing my leg before taking his hand away and turning the cad on to oil the silence though it wasn't helping not in the least.

We continued on the long road in front of us. I knew we were a long way out of the town which we lived in. I was supposed to go home and pack ready for camp. I was leaving in the morning today. I was supposed to have a family get-together with my family and Aidens. Liam said he'd be there, this was unexpected. I was confused as to why he'd shown up unannounced at the school, what was he planning? I hoped it didn't take long cause they'd be wondering if I was going to turn up at camp or not.

This wasn't the best idea he'd had. He stopped a short distance down the highway pulling over telling me to stay in the car he had to fill up. As if I was going anywhere. Where the hell was I supposed to go? He was on a country road with one petrol station. And no one is around for miles. How was I supposed to flag a car down so I could return home?

This wasn't my brother. I don't know this guy. Where had he taken my fun loving older brother and turned into a psycho?

Cameron

I stopped out of the army prison vowing never to return to any form of prison is done my time now I was ready to see my sixteen-year-old daughter and make it up to her in any way possible first I had to talk to her and tell her my side of thing I'm sure Hope and that worthless piece of habit had poisoned her against me. Just like Connie had with Liam now he wants nothing to do with his father he'd rather call that prick Connie shacked up with his dad. Caleb I should have ended him that day then she would've never met him and Liam wouldn't have replaced me with him. But I guess I wouldn't be out now if I had. I would have been in there until I wasn't nothing but a skeleton.

I haven't seen or heard from Liam since he last came to visit me and told me he wanted nothing to do with me and he'd make sure I would have nothing to do with my daughter. He would make sure Carly knew what kind of man I truly was.

He was jaded. I saw it in his eyes and I was the reason he was. I was never around much as a father though I loved him. I should've been there more, but army life isn't an easy one. I made mistakes, got into shit for it and paid the price. I've done my time. I know I've lost my son but I still have a chance at developing a relationship with my daughter. Hope and that prick Josh have no say in it, she's sixteen now and she can make her own mind up if she wants to have anything to do with me. I'll leave it up to her once I talk to her.

My Step Brother's Obsession - Carly #2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें