Brother

Kaden

I finally got to my friend's house early hours of the morning. I had no clue how to get to the damn camp where my Carly poo was. Mom and Dad had taken me there last time and all I did was look out the window at the scenery around us. I could understand why Carly wanted to be put here. It was so damn peaceful. I could stay here for a while, maybe the whole six weeks and take in all of the countryside. Danny wasn't too pleased I had woken him from his beauty sleep but had agreed to let me in and he would talk to his brother about getting me to the camp where Carly was. It was now eight in the morning and I had begged and pleaded with his brother to drive me to where Carly was. He grinned and agreed as long as I returned the favour one day. I agreed stupidly believing it wouldn't be a hard task. Danny warned me it would be a hard task to return his favour. But, I was grateful he was dropping me off there even if I had no idea of how I was getting back. Now right thrifty we were all dressed and in the jeep heading towards the camp. His brother Myles kept asking questions about my sixteen-year-old sister pissing me off. I soon shut him up by telling him she was already taken and she was too young for his twenty-year-old ass.

Danny chuckled with a "That told you."

"It sure did little brother."

Danny rolled his eyes and we were back to talking about what we were doing in the holidays. I for one planned to spend them with my sister. Myles pulled up outside the camp an hour later. "Are you sure about this Kaden, what if she's not there?"

"She is."

"How can you be sure?"

"Trust me."

He held his hands up in defeat.

"Are you sure she will want to see you?"

"Of course I am, she's my sister."

"Whatever you say, kid, I'll wait here for you just in case."

"Sure okay. If I'm not back in twenty minutes you can leave."

"Sure."

We crashed fists and I got out of the jeep closing the door. He better not call me kid again. I'm fifteen and I'm sixteen soon. I'm practically an adult.

I headed to the gates where I was greeted by one of the soldiers who was standing guard. I told him who I was here to see and he radioed it in. He told me that Carly would be with me shortly.

I stood waiting, the jeep still parked up.

The gates slowly opened as I watched Carly with two soldiers flagging her sides. I rolled my eyes. I kinda remember them, they were here last time I came. I think she introduced them to me.

"Kaden!"

I looked at her and smiled. "The one and only Carly poo."

She ran up to me and threw her arms around me hugging me. I hugged her tightly. God I missed her. "I'm so happy to see you, little brother."

"Hey I'm not little you are, shrimp. I'm at least a foot taller, you're just older but a year."

She moved away and slapped me around the head. "Hey what was that for?"

"For calling my Carly poo Kaden poo."

I grinned. I always knew how to rub her up the wrong way.

"How did you get here?"

"My friend Danny from school, his brother, offered to bring me."

She looked at me with the look of whatever and what did he want in return lol. My sister knew my friends so well.