|3. Park |

"Let me help you." Enzo said softly as he picked me up settling me onto his lap and helped me place my shoes on.

"Thank you Enzo!" I kissed his cheek and got off his lap so he could get up.

I immediately held his large hand with my tiny one and walked into the garage.

"What car do you think we should go in?" Enzo asked me and tugged my hand.

"Enzo you should get the barbie camper van!" I exclaimed as my mind wondered off to all the adventures I could have.

"I don't think those actually exist princess" He said and ruffled my hair.

"Enzo!" I groaned and smacked his leg.

They do exist, barbie said so herself.

"Nova!" He exclaimed back at me with a cheeky grin.

"Have I ever told you guys how much you look alike" We both look behind us to find Roman leaning against the door frame with a big smile.

"I've already noticed that but thanks for reminding me" Enzo chuckled and sat me in the car.

I didn't get to choose a car. But it's okay I don't mind what car we drive with.

"Bye roro!" I shouted and waved at him before leaning into my car-seat.

Enzo reversed out of the driveway and drove us to the huge park.

"Yay we're here!" I exclaimed and looked out of the window.

I saw Enzo smiling at me but I was too focused on the beautiful park.

Soon Enzo opened my door and unbuckled my straps and took me out of my car-seat.

I waited for Enzo to close the doors before taking ahold of his hand.

We walked over to the swing and Enzo helped me into the swing.

"Higher Enzo!" I exclaimed with a big smile as I kept onto the swing.

"Not too high baby I don't want you falling out of there" Enzo said with one last push.

"Okay I'm done!" I said and Enzo immediately stopped the swing and took me out of the swing.

"Can i go on the slide?" I asked and he nodded his head and picked me up placing me on his shoulders.

"I'm so tall!!" I exclaimed and clapped my hands.

"I bet you are" I could hear in Enzo's voice that he was grinning.

We made our way over to the slide and there was a few kids playing nearby.

Enzo sat me down so I ran over to the slide.

Woah this is actually scarier than I thought!

"Come on baby you can do it!" Enzo cheered.

"Promise you'll catch me?" I said.

"Promise" He spoke softly.

I went down with my eyes close and immediately before I could reach the floor I was scooped up and spun in the air.

"That was fun!" I screamed and laughed loudly.

Enzo and I went over to the Rock climbing wall.

I stood there and watched as kids climbed the big wall.

"Hi!" A voice next to me spoke.

I look next to me to see a girl slightly taller than me.

"Hi! I'm Novalia but you can call me Nova!" I said with a smile.

"I'm Ella!" She smiled and hugged me.

I returned the hug and saw a beautiful woman and a man standing behind ella.

"That's my parents! Nova is that your dad" Ella asked and pointed behind me.

I looked behind me to see Enzo standing there with his eyes widening.

I couldn't help but tear up at her question.

I know that my daddy isn't a good man but that doesn't mean I don't get sad that my daddy isn't with me right now.

But I have Enzo so there's no need to be sad.

"No that's my brother Enzo but he's like a dad to me" I told her softly and walked back to Enzo tugging my arms up so he can carry me.

"I'm sorry about my daughter's question" The women apologized to Enzo.

"It's a sensitive question to her" Enzo said.

He didn't say it was okay because surely it wasn't.

Okay I know that she had no idea.

"Baby don't be sad okay? I'm sorry she asked you that question" Enzo apologized and hugged me as he carried me in his arms.

"It's okay Enzo" i said as I sniffled.

"How about we go get lunch? We can order ice cream for dessert?" I immediately lifted my head and shot him a grin.

"Let's go Enzo! What are you waiting for!" I exclaimed forgetting I was sad.

...

"This ice cream was delicious!" I said as I ate the last spoon full.

"So you only enjoyed the ice cream hm?" Enzo wiggled his eyebrows.

"I enjoyed the ice cream the most but I still liked the food." I shrugged and wrapped my arms around his neck and slumped against his chest.

"It's okay you can sleep" Enzo said as he caressed the hair out of my face.

I closed my eyes immediately fell asleep.

_____________________________________