| 48. Silenced |

N O V A L I A • P O V

Right now we were on our way to some restaurant.

Everyone was dressed nicely but surely there was fighting going on over clothing back home.

Julius keeps stealing Rocco's clothing so Rocco threw his whole closet onto the floor in search of his clothing.

"I am not cleaning your fucking closet Julius." Rocco huffed.

"Nobody said throw my clothes onto the floor." Julius muttered.

"Your clothes? Most of them are mine." Rocco scoffed.

"Great! Why don't you clean it up then if it's your clothing?"

"Will you two fuckers stop arguing for once?" Enzo snapped at them as he ripped his tie off.

Enzo had just came from a meeting so he didnt have time to change out of his suit.

"It's fucking tight okay?" Enzo said as Roman looked at him weirdly for ripping his tie.

And if you want to know why we always drive with separate cars this is why.

"You guys swear too much." I said and laughed.

I'm starting to think they might have forgotten I was also present.

"Oh I'm sorry princess sometimes those brothers of yours get on my nerves." Enzo smiled apologetically.

Everyone in the car scoffed at Enzo's statement making him chuckle in response.
...

"Your table is right this way sir." One of the waiters said as he led all of us including Sirius and Eli to our table.

Enzo was sat right next to me and so was Rocco.

I couldn't really read as yet so Enzo helped me choose a meal.

"She'll get the chicken nuggets and fries with a side of pesto pasta, make sure there's no tomatoes please." Enzo said as the waiter finally took all of our orders.

"Oh look we're wearing our bracelets." I said to Sirius as I held up my wrist.

Everyone was indulged into their own conversations but was silenced by the sound of gunshots running through the air.

Not even a second both Rocco and Enzo pushed me under the table not giving me chance to understand whats going on.

Sirius was also now under the table with not even a glint of fear tracing his face.

Is he even human?

Seconds later all of my brothers and Enzo are out of their seats probably running to find the source of the gun fire.

Oh and Elijah went too.

I could hear Enzo shouting at whoever might be the culprit of the shooting.

What if someone hurts him?

So many wild thoughts ran through my head that I didn't even realize Sirius was hugging me.

"It's okay Nova, don't cry." He ushered as the feeling of wet drops fell onto my cheeks.

Suddenly I was pulled out from underneath the table which made me scream in terror.

"Shhh it's me." Enzo whispered as he held me tightly against his chest.

"Dad I'm scared." I cried as I hugged him tighter.

"I won't let anyone get you okay? You're safe mi amor you're safe." He muttered as he hurriedly walked through the back exit of the restaurant.