| 43. I. Don't. Care. Lorenzo.|

L O R E N Z O • P O V

"One hit to your chest could of caused you to die Rocco. I know you're looking out for Nova but you have to look out for yourself too." I spoke as he was sat infront of me.

Right now we were in my office, if I hadn't threatened his driving privileges he wouldn't have been sitting here.

We all know how Rocco is don't we?

"I. Don't. Care. Lorenzo." He bit out as I sighed.

"Just go." I huffed and turned back to my paper work.

He got up from the chair and walked straight to the door but quickly turned around as if he forgot something.

"Can I still drive?" He questioned with a nervous grin.

I shot him a look.

"I'm still driving anyway." He didn't wait for my answer because he knew I was going to say no.

"Mom should've named you Xander I fucking swear!" I heard Julius shout at him from outside my office.

"Atleast I'm not a walking std." Rocco shot back.

"You're a literal living std." Julius snapped and barged through my office door.

"Will you stop picking on your brother?" I questioned as I signed off the last of my papers.

"He's annoying so no." He grinned and jumped into the office chair which was infront of my desk.

Not even a second later he was spinning around in it like a 4 year old.

Yes. Nova does that too.

"Kids these days." I muttered with a small laugh.

"I heard that Enzo." Julius retorted.

"Oh so you aren't deaf? Congratulations." I gave him a sarcastic smile as I stood up from my chair and walked out of the room.

Nova was awfully quiet today so I went over to her room but she wasn't there.

"Nova!?" I shouted, waiting for her response.

"She's in the backyard Lorenzo!" Roman shouted rather than Nova.

I muttered a thanks but I'm sure Roman couldn't hear me. That's the whole plan.

I made my way downstairs to the backyard and there my princess was.

She was right now having a picnic with her barbies and I'm sure once she sees me she's going to want me to join her which I don't mind.

"Oh hi Dad!" Nova smiled as she dropped her teacup and ran over to me, giving me a hug.

I picked her up and wrapped my arms around her.

"Hi mi amor you playing all by yourself?" I ask as she nodded as she twirled a strand of my hair with her finger.

"Can you tell Eli to bring Reed?" She asked making me look at her dumbfounded.

Reed!?

She calls him Reed?

"You want me to call Elijah and tell him to bring his son over?" I asked with my jaw dropped.

She nodded eagerly as I sighed.

"Okay, I'll call him." I said and kissed her forehead before placing her down from my arms.

"You're the best." She smiled and ran back to her picnic blanket.

I took out my phone from my pocket and dialed Elijah's number.

Within a few rings he answered and I couldn't believe I was doing this.

"Hello? Everything okay Lorenzo?" He spoke.

"Yeah yeah no worries, I just wanted to ask if you'd like to come over for dinner?" I asked as I could feel a glare appear onto my face.

"Are you sure this is the Lorenzo I know?" He laughed through the phone as I rolled my eyes.

"Are you coming or not?" I huffed.

"I'll be there soon hermano" He laughed and ended the call.

"The things I do for a girl called Novalia Rossi." I said out loud so she could here me.

"It's Novalia Liora Rossi!" She exclaimed with a glistening grin.

"I know my daughter's name very well." I playfully rolled my eyes.

Hiii! Hope you enjoyed the chapter everyone!

:)