| 42. You're lucky|

N O V A L I A • P O V

Right now we were on our way to Taco Bell which was a bit of a drive from our house.

Rocco was a bit pissed at the security following us but he just shrugged it off.

I was sat in the front seat with my seatbelt on or else Enzo would've never let me step foot in his car again.

"Alright we're here." Rocco muttered and helped me unbuckle my seatbelt.

Within a flash second Rocco was by my door, opening it for me.

One thing I've learnt was that as long as my dad and brothers were with me they'll always open my door for me.

"Come on princess." Rocco ushered as he held my hand, helping me get out from the car.

He closed the car door but still held my hand and walked us over to Taco Bell.

The amazing smell of Tacos hit me as we entered the fast food place.

"Welcome to Taco Bell what can I get you?" The girl asked as Rocco looked at the menu.

"I'll get a crunchy Taco Supreme and a crunchy Taco." Rocco muttered as he took out his card from his wallet.

"And for your drink?" She asked as she typed away onto her screen.

"Two baja blasts would be fine." He finished off and paged for the meal, we waited about 15 minutes before getting our food.

We went back to the car and ate there instead of inside as we find it more comfortable.

"Here you go." Rocco said as he handed me my Taco.

By the time I was halfway through my Taco, Rocco already finished his.

"I'm full." I groaned and offered Rocco my half uneaten Taco.

He glady took it and finished it.

...

I might have convinced Rocco to take me shopping-

"I can't believe you dragged me here." He huffed as we walked down the toy aisle of Target.

I spotted the new barbie doll that was advertised on every billboard, as I ran to it I could hear someone call out Rocco's name.

"What are you doing here? Never seen you in a target before" I heard the mam who was similar in age to Rocco say.

"I'm shopping with my sister that's what I'm doing." Rocco huffed.

I walked back over to Rocco to tell him about my discovery.

"You're sisters here? I bet she's hot." The man laughed making me wince.

"What the fuck did you just say." Rocco snapped and grabbed him by the collar.

"Rocco no!" I shouted which made them both of their heads snap to me.

"That's your sister!?" The man exclaimed.

"That's my fucking sister." He snarled and threw a punch to the man's face.

"Look man- I didn't know she-" Rocco cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"It doesn't fucking matter whether she's an adult or a child you don't ever mention my sister. Especially with your filthy mouth. You're lucky she's with me or I would've fucking killed you." Rocco snickered and let go of him.

By now many people were staring at us specifically Rocco, fear placed all over their faces.

I was too focused on the stares that I didn't even register when Rocco had picked me up.

"Hey? its okay." Rocco mumbled as he kissed my cheek.

"You're not hurt are you?" I asked as I looked at his face for any injuries.

"Me? Hurt? Not in a million years." He chuckled.

I was quite tired by now so I rested my head onto his shoulders and soon i was out.

R O C C O • P O V

I picked a sleeping Nova up from the passenger seat and took her inside and oh boy wasn't Enzo standing there like he wanted to rip my head off.

"Let me just take her upstairs-"

"Give her to julius." Enzo said and I knew that voice too well so I just complied.

I sighed and walked into the living room, Enzo and Roman hot on my trail.

"Care to explain why you're punching a guy in the middle of a fucking Target." Enzo snickered.

"He fucking mentioned Nova okay?" I huffed as Roman's glare hadn't subsided.

"That doesn't give you any reason to try and kill him Rocco." Roman sighed.

"If you think I'll allow a 22 year old male to assume my sister was hot and a adult then you're fucking wrong." I exclaimed and got up from the couch.

"Get that fuckers information." I heard Enzo say before I grabbed the key to Enzo's car and made sure to slam the door just because I felt like it.

I wouldn't be me if I didn't do what I want.

Ooo third chapter for the day.....

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapters.

I feel like in these chapters we see more into Rocco than we do usually.

Anyways have a great day or night!