| 15. I'll call you later.|

"Where ya going Jules?" I questioned as I continued drawing my picture.

I was in the moment of drawing pictures for Enzo and Rocco because I've been missing them alot.

"Just to the park." He shrugged and chugged his water.

My eyes immediately widen at the mention of the 'park".

"Can I come too!?" I smiled in excitement.

He stood there and it looked like he was deciding whether I could come or not.

"Give me a hug first." He grinned and held his arms open.

I tried getting off my chair but failed immensely.

"I've got you." Julius said with a chuckle and helped me off.

I squealed in excitement and hugged his legs.

"Let's go get you dressed okay? Then we can head off to the park." He smiled and carried me up to my room.

"This or this" Julius said as he held up 2 yellow colored dresses.

"Mhm? I think this one" I said and pointed to the pastel yellow colored one.

"Great choice" Julius nodded and helped me get dressed.

"Keep your head straight Nova!" Julius groaned as he brushed my hair well tried brushing my hair.

It looks like barbie drove over it with her car.

He saw my frown and brushed my hair once again. It looked much better than before and I'm quite satisfied with it.

He made 2 little pigtails and added yellow bows to it.

"You look adorable." Julius smiled and kissed my cheeks.

"Thanks Julie! Now let's go!" I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"First tell Roman that you're heading out with me." He said and walked to Roman's room.

He opened the door for me and I went inside to find Roman tidying his desk.

"Hi roro! I'm going to the park with Julius!" I said and smiled.

"That's nice just be safe okay? Don't get any ouchies." Roman said and kissed my head.

"I know I know" I groaned and gave him one last hug before running over to julius.

"Pick me up!" I groaned and made grabby hands.

Julius chuckled and picked me up.

He packed a bunch of snacks and capri-suns into a basket and placed it in the trunk of his car that had just came from the workshop.

We drove until Julius stopped at a park that was filled with trillions of flowers surrounding it.

Every piece of grass was covered by flowers of different kinds.

I could be a flower princess now!

"Am I dreaming?" I muttered still being mesmerized by the trillions of daisy's that filled every inch of this huge field.

"You're not princess. It's really cool huh?" Julius grinned and helped me out of the car.

"It's so pretty!" I smiled and jumped up and down.

"Let's just grab our snacks from the trunk and we can have a picnic here okay?" He smiled softly at me waiting for a response.

"Mhm!" I hummed and nodded.

He grabbed a blanket not forgetting our snacks.

I helped him set the blanket and sat right onto it once we were done.

"You packed gushers!" I exclaimed in suprise as I quickly opened the pack of candy.

"I did." He grinned and nodded his head.

"Come here" he continued motioning for me to sit nearer.

I moved and sat right infront of him still having the gushers in my hands.

"You can have some." I said and offered him candy.

"The Novalia Rossi is offering me gushers!?" Julius exclaimed and placed a hand on his chest.

"What? I always offer you them!" I groaned knowing what I said was a lie.

"I know that's a lie but we'll believe it for now." He laughed and hugged me tight.

"You caught me" I groaned in defeat and laid my head against his chest.

...

"Nova!" Julius shouted as he chased me into the kitchen.

I didn't do anythin-

"Give my phone back!" He shouted and caught my arm.

"No! And whose Marina?" I asked with a frown and hid his phone behind my back.

"It's Maria but whatever." He huffed and snatched his phone.

"Well i don't like her!" I snorted and crossed my arms.

"And why is that?" He questioned as he stared at me waiting for a response.

"I don't like the way she talks to you! She's mean to you and I'm the only person that's allowed to be mean at you!" I huffed and looked away from him.

Well Rocco's mean to him most of the time but let's ignore that okay?

"You don't need to worry about anything ,you'll always be the first and last girl that has my heart." Julius said softly with a small smile.

"Okay but in 10 years I'll ask the same question and your answer better be the same." I said and narrowed my eyes at him.

"It will always be the same." He chuckled as he spoke.

"Anyways. Can I call Enzo now?" I asked and patted his leg waiting for his response.

"Yeah here." He said and gave his phone to me.

I handed it back because he didn't dial Enzo's number.

He's so silly.

"My bad." He laughed and called Enzo.

He took a while to answer the call but as soon as he did it was off within the same minute.

"I'll call you later." Enzo said and quickly put off the phone.

He didn't even talk but say 'I'll call you later.'

What if he's mad at me? Or what if he left me forever and went to barbies house without me.

I mean have you seem barbies swimming pool? Who wouldn't want to go there.

"It's okay. He's just busy okay?" Julius said and picked me up.

I wrapped my arms around his necks and my legs around his torso.

"What if he just didn't want to talk to me?" I sniffled and hid my face in his shoulder.

"Nova." Julius groaned. "He was probably just driving okay? He'll call you back as soon as his done with whatever he's doing." Julius continued and stroked my hair.

"I'm not going to speak to him for a very long time" I huffed and tightened my arms around him.