| 12. Its okay |

I'm sat on my bed, wiping the fallin tears from my cheek.

I watched a little YouTube video of a kid being taken to the carnival by her parents. I didn't mean to cry at that but I just did anyway.

Having no mommy and daddy is sometimes good and sometimes not good.

There would be times where I would do the most impossible things but Enzo let it go.

I love having brothers that take care of me and show me love.

It's just that I can't help but feel sad that other kids in the world has what I can't have.

When I'm sick it should have been mommy looking after me and not anyone else.

"Nova?" Enzo called out and knocked on my door.

I quickly wiped my tears away and told him to come in.

"Hi Enzo" I said and gave him a smile.

Enzo's face quickly morphed into a frown as his eyes landed on me.

"Nova what happened?" Enzo says quickly and made his way towards me.

"Nothing happened Enzo." I said and moved so Enzo could sit next to me.

"I can tell that you were crying." Enzo said softly as he kissed my cheek.

"It's nothing." I said and tried to smile it off.

"It's okay to feel sad but remember you never need to feel it alone okay? So tell me what's wrong?" Enzo's tone still being soft.

"Here" I said and gave him my iPad which had the YouTube video playing.

He watched it until his eyes grew wider in suprise.

He put the iPad on my nightstand and turned to face me.

"You miss mom and dad?" Enzo said as he caressed my cheek.

I shook my head saying a no.

"I miss mom."

"I miss mom. There's nothing to miss about dad Enzo. I don't remember a single thing." I continued.

"It's just that I feel sad that other kids has a mom but I don't" I continued as I felt tears escape from my eyes.

"Come here princess." Enzo softly said and brought me to his chest hugging me ever so tightly.

"I'm so sorry that you feel that way. I try to be everything I can for you. I really do my love." Enzo breathed out.

"Enzo you do so much for me and I love you so much for that. I don't need a mom or dad I have you." I sniffled and hugged his neck burying my face into his shoulder.

"Do you want to know something Nova?" Enzo said and I removed my face from his shoulder and nodded a yes.

"I've raised all your brothers without mom or dad and look they're still happier than ever." Enzo smiled.

"There's times where we all get sad about that but I try to be the dad figure you guys don't have." He continued.

"I love you Enzo. So much" I whispered and gave him another a tight hug.

"And I love you more." Enzo whispered as he kissed my head.

"You're my kid Nova always remember that. When people hurt your feelings by saying mean things you tell me okay?" He grinned and held my hands in his.

I nodded with a grin appearing on my face.

"Who do you tell when people says means things to you?" Enzo asked one more time.