| 37. Safe |

L O R E N Z O • P O V

"Go! Get out of here!" I shouted at Julius who held Nova in his arms.

My gaze didn't falter away from the men that had the audacity to stand in my house.

Thankfully Julius didn't protest against it but ran out the house.

Although I could hear Nova crying.

"No Julius!! Daddy's in there, you can't leave him there!" I heard her scream which made my heart sink.

"Sit down." I stated. My voice sounding deeper from all the anger I was supressing.

They didn't waste any time and obeyed.

I didn't need to wait any longer before Roman, Rocco and my men barged through the house.

They came through the backdoor which is hidden for emergencies like this.

I smirked at the frightened look these fuckers had on their faces.

"Kill them all besides him." I ordered my men but pointed at the no named fucker who thought he was mighty and powerful.

One by one they were all slumped and dead besides one.

"Name?" I questioned him.

"What?- I'm not giving you my name." He said.

"Okay jacob." I smirked and nodded my head.

"It's james- fuck!" He exclaimed as accidentally mentioned his name.

"I don't give one flying fuck about your name but who the fuck gave you permission to step foot in my house?" I snarled and didn't give him any time to answer because by now I was punching the living shit out of him.

"I know you have a fucking  recording device in your necklace so if any of you fucking point a gun or appose any harm to my kids and family again I won't be this generous." I exclaimed and let go of his collar throwing him to the floor.

"Finish him." I said and walked out of the house.

I walked outside in search of Julius and Nova. I found them sitting against the garden wall with Nova being huddled in Julius arms.

"Oh thank God." I muttered as I quickly ran over to them which also got their attention.

"Dad!" Nova cried in a sort of relief.

I quickly picked her up to which she immediately hugged me tight.

I motioned for Julius to join us too.

They were both lying their heads on either side of my shoulders.

"You're safe now. I won't let either of you get one single scratch I promise." I muttered to both of them.

Rocco quickly came running in our direction which made Julius quickly snap his head upwards instinctively but Nova just tightened her grip and didn't bother looking at Rocco.

"Are you okay? You're not hurt right?" Rocco questioned and searched Julius for any injuries.

"It's okay baby don't be scared I've got you. As long as I'm living nobody will put a finger on you." I whispered to her as I cradled her.

Roman had also ran into our direction, he made sure Julius was okay before coming over to Nova.

Knowing how Nova is I stopped Roman before he could do anything.

Rocco already knew not to speak to her or hug her in any way as of yet.

She doesn't have a good response to traumatic incidents.

When she's scared she doesn't let anyone but me hold her.

By now I already knew that I wasn't gonna let Nova step foot into that house when she's like this.

We have a safe house specially made for times like these. It's most definitely more secured than our current house.

 It's most definitely more secured than our current house

Two chapters in 1 day yay!

Hope you enjoyed them :)

NOT EDITED!