| 13. That's my girl!|

"And I thought I had to beat the both of your asses" Enzo chuckled at Rocco and Julius bruised faces that had barbie plasters on.

"Why me!?" Rocco exclaimed.

"Because you're supposed to look after her too." Enzo smiled sarcastically at him as he sat down between me and Rocco.

"Don't worry Enzo I already dealt with these two" I said and looked at them.

"She's your exact twin Enzo." Rocco muttered as he looked at the floor avoiding my eyes.

"Well she isn't called my daughter for nothing right?" Enzo grinned at me and pulled me into his lap.

"What did you tell them-" Enzo asked but was cut off by Julius loudly speaking mouth.

"She threatened to throw rubbing alcohol into my eyes!" Julius exclaimed to which I shot him a cheeky smile and stuck my tongue out at him.

"My eyes too dickhead!" Rocco snorted at him.

"That's my girl!" Enzo exclaimed with a laugh and kissed my cheek multiple times.

"Lorenzo!" Rocco groaned at my victory and hit Enzo's arm.

"Do I look like a punching bag called Julius to you? He's right next to you by the way" Enzo glared at him.

"Oh right" Rocco mumbled and rubbed the back of his neck before punching Julius.

"Nova! Your coconut is punching me again." Julius shouted at me.

What am I supposed to do?

"I'm starting to think that Enzo should make you guys camp in the garden for the night" I said with a cheeky grin.

Okay so let's give my brain a little story recap.

I forced all my brothers to camp with me out in the garden and they agreed once I threatened them all.

But.

A racoon somehow got inside our tent and can you believe how fast and high these guys can jump?

Oh let's not forget how high pitched their screams are.

"Never in a fucking lifetime would I do that shit again." Rocco snorted and shook his head.

Julius on the other hand was muttering a bunch of curses.

"Nova?" Enzo spoke and quickly got my attention.

"Yes Lorenzo?" I smirked and let out a giggle.

"It's weird having you call me Lorenzo it's always been Enzo" he laughed.

"Anyways. I've got to go to New Zealand for a few days and I'm leaving tomorrow." Enzo continued leaving me speechless.

"You're leaving me?" I gasped and looked at him.

"I'm not leaving you baby it's just for work I'll be back in no time." Enzo said smiled softly at me.

"Are you going alone?" I asked as I rested my head against his chest.

"Rocco's accompanying me." Enzo spoke as I looked at the barbie picture I painted.

"Now I'm left alone with these two gremlins" I snorted and hid my face in Enzo's shirt.

"If these gremlins gives you any problems the phone is right here." Enzo said as he stroked my back.

"Enzo can we go get ice cream?" I asked wanting to spend the most time I've got with him.

"Let's go put your shoes on." Enzo smiled and helped me off his lap.

"Yay! Thank you Enzo!" I squealed and ran to Enzo's room because almost all my shoes are in his room.

"All good let's go" Enzo smiled as he helped me get my shoes on and picked me up.

"Bye Everyone!" I shouted as i was being carried by Enzo to his car.

"Let's buckle you up." Enzo grinned as he clipped my seat belt in place.

"Enzo don't you think I'm too old to be in a car-seat?" I said as I looked out the window eyeing the birds that flies from tree to tree.

"In my eyes you're never too old you'll always be my baby" Enzo smiled as he looked at me through his mirror.

I smiled in return and laid back into my seat.

...

"Can I have the strawberry flavored one please!" I asked Betty as she stood at the register.

Her real name is actually Beatrice but we call her Betty.

We've known her for a long time and this ice cream store is definitely the spot to just hangout with her.

"Alright dear anything for you Lorenzo?" Betty asked Enzo.

"Could I have the chocolate one please?" Enzo said and paid.

Enzo held my hand and walked us over to the purple colored couch.

I licked my ice cream being satisfied by its amazing taste.

"Can I try yours?" I asked giving him a cheeky smile.

"Anything the princess wants she gets" Enzo muttered with a chuckle as he handed me his ice cream.

"That's yum!" I mumbled as I took another lick.

"You have that one I'll take the strawberry one." Enzo smiled.

"You're the best Enzo!" I grinned.

"I know that already." Enzo grinned and rolled his eyes.

"You're getting full of yourself aren't you?" I giggled and ate the remaining ice cream.

...

"I don't want you to leave Enzo!" I groaned as I ate my cereal with Enzo sitting next to me.

"I promise I'll be back soon." Enzo said with his tone being soft.

He kept his hand on my one and told me all about the things we would do once he gets back from New Zealand.

"Enzo it's time to leave!" Rocco shouted from the stairs carrying his black suitcase that I decorated with barbie stickers.

Enzo let out a sigh and got up from his chair,helping me get off mine too.

We all walked to the front door and started saying our goodbyes.

"Bye coconut!" I grinned and hugged his legs.

"Aww my princess, I'm going to miss you" Rocco sighed and picked me up hugging me tightly.

"Rocco I can't -" I muttered to which I got cut off by him.

"Oh shit my bad." He chuckled nervously and kissed my cheek.

Roman and Julius both gave them good bye hugs and Julius had to tell Rocco some smack before leaving.

"Bye baby I love you." Enzo said to me as he walked out out door.

"Bye dad!" I smiled and stood at the door.

He immediately stopped in his footsteps and turned around with a huge smile on his face.

He dropped the suitcases that was in his hand and walked up to me grabbing me in suprise and hugging me tightly.

He kissed my cheeks multiple times and I even saw his eyes watering!

I swear I did!

"I'll see you soon okay baby? Just give me a call to make sure you're alright okay?" Enzo said as he nodded at me.

"Mhm!" I hummed and kissed his cheek.