|21. I'm sure! |

"I'm sure Enzo." I huffed and hugged my teddy that he got me tighter.

"Okay then my little baby, sleep tight okay? I love you." Enzo grinned and kissed my forehead.

"I'm not a baby Enzo!"

"It doesn't matter you'll always be my baby." He smiled softly and caressed the hair out of my face.

"Even when I'm all grown?" I grinned and waited for a response.

"Even when you're all grown." He nodded with a smile.

"Good night mi amor." He whispered with one last kiss and left my room.

I'm a big girl right? I can sleep by myself.

Even barbie sleeps by herself so that means I can too.

"Goodnight barbie." I kissed my barbie Goodnight and decided to take my beauty sleep.

But the sound of a glass breaking jolts me out of my sleep.

I quickly got out of my bed and placed my pink slippers on.

I ran out of my room to see my brothers standing outside of Julius door which was shut close.

Well just Rocco and Roman since Enzo was inside Julius room.

Only Enzo was inside.

Julius cries was the only thing my mind could hear.

"I thought it was getting better Enzo I really did." His sobs increased.

"Then we can do it together okay? I'll be here every step of the way just you and me." I heard Enzo's voice murmur.

"I don't want to feel like this anymore." Julius sniffled.

"It's okay don't cry." Rocco's face came into my view and wiped the unknown tears from my face.

Rocco was crouched down infront of me pulling me into his embrace.

"Don't cry princess." He ushered and stroked my hair.

"Why's he crying Rocco!?" I cried and hugged Rocco's neck tighter.

"Let's go to my room okay?" He said and picked me up going to his room.

He shut the door and laid with me until I finally stopped crying.

I was finally not crying but he was long asleep.

I didn't even notice that he was asleep.

I decided to crawl out of the bed and open the door by climbing onto his gaming chair.

Everything was quiet.

Everyone's room door wasn't completely close and you all know why.

It's because I can't reach the door handle which means I can't open any of the doors besides the pantry's one.

I didn't want to sleep with Enzo because I told him I was a big girl and he won't believe me the next time I say that if I sleep with him.

I haven't had any proper interaction with Julius so I'll just sleep with him.

I tip toed into his room and found him fast asleep.

I tried climbing onto his bed but failed horribly just like Rocco failed his drivers test.

After so many attempts of trying to get onto his bed I feel hands wrap around me and pull me onto the bed.

My eyes widened at the sight of Julius being awake.

"Julie!" I grinned and hugged him tightly.

Even though his so annoying but that doesn't mean I don't love him.

"Hi princess." He chuckled softly and raked his hands through my hair.

"I'm having a sleepover with you." I lifted my head from his chest and grinned at him.

"I don't remember inviting you over." He frowned at me.

"That's because I was uninvited." I shrugged and rolled my eyes.

He just chuckled and pulled me down with him as we were sitting up.

"Let's go sleep princess." He smiled softly and kissed my cheek still holding me tightly.

"Goodnight Julius. I love you more than my barbie." I mumbled and hugged him  tighter.

"But I'll always love you more than you can imagine." He muttered as I began to fall asleep.

Hi everyone! Hope you all are doing great! Just wanted you guys to know that 'illusion' is officially released!

Enjoy <33

*Please note that most of my chapters aren't edited but will be when I get time!