| 20. Are you okay? |

N O V A L I A • P O V

"For Heavens sake Nova eat your vegetables! I mean it's only tomatoes and some lettuce." Rocco exclaimed and rolled his eyes.

There was much more vegetables than he said.

This loser doesn't even know that I'm allergic to tomatoes.

Have you ever felt like bashing someone's face against a wall? Or driving them over in barbies car?

"No! She's allergic to them you idiot!" Roman shouted and came running into the kitchen snatching my plate of salad away.

"What!?" He shouted back in confusion and shock.

"Always underestimating me." I grumbled and threw him with the piece of tomato that was on the counter.

"You're so going to get a bath in tomatoes." Rocco snickered and shook his head with a face of disbelief.

"And you're so going to get your ass whooped by my dad" I taunted and snickered my face at him.

"You tell Enzo about this and I'm never taking you to the mall again." He glared at me.

"I have other brothers for a reason." I snorted and rolled my eyes.

"I can't believe you're just 4 with a attitude of a 90 year old grandma." He shrugged with a frown.

"And I believe that you have a attitude that came straight out of hell freshly made just for you." I smiled at him sarcastically before trying to get off my chair.

"You're lucky that I love you." He grumbled and helped me off my chair.

I could of done it by myself anyways.

Rocco and I were walking across the kitchen going to the living room when we heard the door being opened and heavy footsteps coming from the front door.

Rocco immediately grabbed me and ran out of the kitchen to see Enzo with a shaking Julius.

My heart immediately dropped at the sight of him.

He was shaking and holding onto Enzo for dear life.

I could feel Rocco stiffen as his hands tightened around me.

"Take Nova upstairs!" Enzo stated looking frustrated.

Rocco didn't say anything but immediately listened and went to his room with me still being carried by him.

I didn't know what was going on but I knew something was wrong.

Especially the way Enzo got angry and how vulnerable Julius was.

"Hey? It's okay don't be scared." Rocco mumbled softly and kissed both my cheeks.

"What's wrong with him Rocco?" I questioned as my eyes were filled with unshed tears.

"He's having a panic attack princess. It happens when people feel overwhelmed by something." He told me softly.

I sniffled and laid right next to him hugging his side tightly.

"You can take a nap okay?" Rocco said and gave my head a kiss.

L O R E N Z O • P O V

"You need to keep her away from me Enzo." Julius muttered and wiped the fallin tears from his eyes.

"I'm not stable enough to be around people , so keep them all away from me please." He continued and pleaded.

I didn't say anything but bring him into my embrace. I held him for as long as he needed.

"I'll do what you say but don't distance yourself from us again. I'm giving you space but that doesn't mean we aren't here for you okay?" I spoke softly and caressed his over grown hair.

"I won't I promise. I just need space." He sniffled.

...

I walked out of Julius room and made sure to close his door.

Rocco had also came out of his room giving me a worried look.

"Where's Nova?" I questioned and looked at where he stood thinking Nova was hiding behind him.

"She's asleep." He muttered and walked  towards me.

"Is he okay?" He asked as his eyes were focused on Julius' bedroom door.

"He's okay now, he's just taking a nap." I said and walked downstairs with Rocco following behind me.

I stepped into the kitchen to see Roman's gaze placed onto the picture of   all of us.

I was holding Nova in my arms with Julius and Rocco besides me as Roman had a grin placed on his face.

We have many family photos by that I mean just us.

"Boo!" Rocco taunted Roman which caused his to actually get a fright and punch his shoulder.

"What the fuck dude?" Roman snorted and glared at him.

"Be quiet my kids are asleep." I huffed at them and sat onto the barstools.

"How is he?" Roman asked as he leaned onto the counter.

"I'm not sure. He's overwhelmed about everything. He also asked me to keep you guys away from him." I shrugged and rested my head against my palm.

"We should give him the space he needs  that's for sure but he needs to know that we're right here with him." Roman muttered.

"Oh fuck this shit." Rocco grumbled and walked into the pantry.

"Watch this." He said as he walked out of the pantry with those mini donuts that's covered in icing sugar.

Whenever we went to buy those it was always sold out and we only buy them because Julius likes them.

I mean love them.

"What the fuck are you doing this time?" Roman snorted as we watched him run up the stairs still holding the mini donuts.

We could hear Roman and Julius shouting at eachother.

Rocco came running downstairs with Julius hot on his trail.

Julius jumped onto Rocco's back causing them both to fall down.

Julius took this as the perfect opportunity and snatched the donuts out of his hands.

"This is my stuff you dickhead." Julius exclaimed and punched his back but immediately laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" Rocco grumbled and looked to where Julius was pointing.

He had a large tear in his pants that made us see his underwear.

"Oh shit. That was my favorite pants you idiot!" Rocco shouted and went upstairs.

He came back down wearing Roman's basketball shorts.

"Enzo you won't mind if I just-"

"Do it when I'm not around" I cut Roman off and tried hiding the grin I had on my face from Rocco's taunting.

Rocco would litrally steal my car and blame it on Julius.

And on top of that the car would come home looking as if it's on life support.

"Julius!" We heard Nova exclaim.

She was running to him and hugged his leg.

I could see how his eyes widened in fear.

Fear of her seeing him so vulnerable again.

He didn't want anyone to see him being at his lowest not even Nova.

His gaze met mine and it pleaded for me to do something.

"Nova come here." I said with a small smile.

She looked at Julius for a second before running over to me.

"Hi enzo!" She smiled as I pulled her onto my lap.

"Hi baby. Did you sleep well?" I asked as I kissed her crown.

"Mhm." She hummed and played with my necklace.