| 45. 6th September |

L O R E N Z O • P O V

The 6th September, Nova's 5th birthday.

The day my beautiful princess was born into this world.

The day the perspective of my life changed forever.

The whole backyard was decorated in hot pink symbolizing Barbie.

Balloons were wrapped around each tree. Her birthday gifts were situated on a table. Everything looked perfect, everything was Barbie themed. Fairy lights covering each table.

I just had to wake up Nova.

Everyone was awake besides her, well we all woke up extra early to start decorating.

We couldn't decorate last night since Nova would of suspected something so we just took the opportunity to start this morning.

Rocco and Roman were searching for the birthday candles I bought while Julius got the cake out of the fridge for me.

I bought a mini cake that was white with sprinkles, we, more like Julius wanted to dunk her head into the cake so he convinced me to buy a extra cake.

"I swear if she cries I'm going to slap the shit out of you." Rocco muttered to julius.

I shot them both a glare which made them shut up.

Finally they were quiet.

They don't ever shut up.

Roman held the pink heart shaped balloons and the confetti popper as Julius held the cake.

Rocco held the candles, we didn't place them in the cake because julius was too eager to throw the cake at her face.

Me on the other hand held the camera to take pictures.

I opened the door so we could all enter quietly into her room. She was still fast asleep with her barbies laying on the ground next to her bed.

They probably fell from the bed because she always tucks them in with her.

We all looked at Roman nodding at him to pop the confetti.

"Happy birthday!" We all shouted as confetti flew everywhere including my hair.

Nova was of course wide awake by now.

She was so intrigued by the balloons and cake that she didn't even notice the little confetti strings in her bed.

"You want some?" Julius grinned as she nodded her head eagerly.

He held the cake out for her so she could take a bite but immediately dunking the cake into her face.

"Julius!" She exclaimed with her voice muffled due to the cake in her mouth.

I made sure to snap tons of pictures.

"Mhm that cake is delicious." She said making us laugh.

"Can I taste?" Rocco said as he went to take a bite but Julius made sure to smash the cake into his face aswell before running behind me.

"I'm so gonna fucking murder you." Rocco snickered as he wiped the bits of cake from his face.

"No one is murdering no one." I spoke and turned to Nova.

"I'm fucking glad my name is no one." Rocco huffed.

"Happy birthday mi amor." I smiled as she jumped into my arms, covering me in icing and sprinkles.

"Here lets go wipe your face." I muttered as we walked to the bathroom.

...

I ended up just bathing Nova instead of wiping her face.