| 25. accident|

L O R E N Z O • P O V

I was sat in this claustrophobic room waiting to hear the news I didn't want to hear.

"You are able to see him but unfortunately he had slipped into a coma. His body had shut down after the numerous attempts of getting his heart to beat again." He explained and showed me the folder that held all Rocco's timings of his heart flattlining.

"Will he ever wake up? So he's out of danger?" I had so many questions but only so much could come out.

I was sat in shock. Shock.

He was okay a few hours ago and now? Now he's fighting for his life.

"He'll wake up but we're not sure when. And he's stable for now but I'm not sure about that when he wakes up. His heart might pump at a unrated speed when he does finally wake up which could cause another flatline. This could be the one that kills him." He breathed out and gave me a small smile.

This could be the one that kills him.

This is bad. So so bad.

What has he done to deserve this.

He's the sweetest gentleman I know. He has his temper but that doesn't define him.

"There is a way to prevent this from happening." He spoke bringing me out of my thoughts.

"How?" I waited eagerly for his answer.

"We could do a heart Transplant, it would give him a healthier heart and his healing would be more efficient." He tried to reassure me.

"Then let's do it." A relieved smile plastered onto my face.

"There's a issue though." He sighed.

"He has a rare condition that would only allow a heart that matches his. I'm not sure if we can find a donor for him." He smiled sadly.

"What if I have a match?" I asked suddenly.

"You'd have to be dead in order for him to get your heart sir but we can still see if you're a match." He replied.

"I'm willing to do that." I nodded.

"Let's get your blood work." He said and motioned for me to sit on the bed.

"I'm Lorenzo by the way. Not Ted." I grinned and shook his hand.

"Oh I know who you are." He chuckled and shook my hand.

"How do you know that?" I questioned.

"You litrally run this country whatever you say shall happen. How would anyone not know the Famous Lorenzo Rossi?" He grinned and wiped my arms before drawing blood from it.

"I forget that sometimes." I laughed and pressed the plasters to my arm.

"Now let's check." He smiled.

...

"It looks like you're a match!" He exclaimed and showed me the results.

"Then let's do it." I said.

"Unfortunately it's not my rules Mr Rossi I cannot take your heart." He sighed and patted my shoulder.

"Lorenzo is just fine. You need to save him Damon." I pleaded with him.

My brothers life was at stake here.

"I have a plan." He exclaimed after thinking for a bit.

"It may threaten your life but this is the only solution, how about you get into a car accident nearby and I'll remove your heart and replace it with Freddy's?" He beamed.

He told me the reason I should do it nearby is that when I did end up crashing I would be admitted to the nearest hospital which is this one.

"His name is Rocco." I said and laughed

"I'm all ears in on that plan Damon." I continued and smiled sadly but I know he's going to live a healthy life with the choices I've made.

I've met many Damon's in my life but he sure is a odd one. Odd in a good way.

"Don't worry Lorenzo, I won't let you down. Friends?" He smiled and held his hand for me to shake.

"Friends." I smiled and shook his hand.

"When do I need to cause this 'accident'?" I asked him.

"As soon as possible. Maybe tonight?" He said.

"Tonight it is." I nodded my head at him and excused myself out of his office.

" I nodded my head at him and excused myself out of his office

I'm so tempted to kill Lorenzo. Should I or should I not?!!!

I can't wait for the future chapters!! There so many ideas coming along.

Also I'm not a doctor, I don't know a thing about cardiology.

Let's pretend whatever I said about hearts is true.

Guys Damon is Rocco's doctor!*