|9. Poor baby |

"Good night Nova" Enzo kissed my forehead before walking to the door.

"You sure you wanna sleep alone?" Enzo asked again as he leaned into the door.

"I'm sure Enzo!" I smiled and layed my head onto my Tiara shaped pillow.

"Alright princess. Sleep tight!" Enzo said with one last smile before closing my door leaving it a tiny bit open.

Luckily my night light still works otherwise I would of been in complete darkness.

I put my barbies to sleep before going into my beauty sleep.

I kick the blankets off myself using my feet since I feel extremely warm and sick.

Whose gonna look after my barbies now!?

Maybe Rocco can? Or Julius.

I huff and turn my pillow onto the cold side and began feeling a headache occur as I do so.

I get up and open my curtain a little to see that it's still dark.

Luckily my brothers always keep the hallway and downstairs area lights on or otherwise I would be walking into things.

I go downstairs and get a cup of water before running to the guest bathroom down the hallway and throwing it up.

I hate it when I throw up. It's gross and I can't help but cry when I throw up.

I still feel warmer than ever, I wish Elsa could just throw buckets of snow onto me right now.

Wiping my tears I go upstairs and open Enzo's door.

He never locks his door because he knows I can't reach the door handles.

I quietly go into his room before I shaked his arm.

"Enzo" I say softly my voice still wobbly from crying downstairs.

He just groans and turns his back to me.

"Enzo" I say again maybe his just dreaming of unicorns and doesn't wanna be disturbed.

"Nova?" He questioned as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Enzo I don't feel good" I say as I feel my bottom lip wobble and tears form in my eyes.

"Come here princess" Enzo said softly as he sat up and picked me up, cradling me to his chest.

"Tell me what hurts baby" He said as he kissed my head and stroked my back.

"My head and throat hurts" I sniffled and twirled my finger into his hair.

"Okay how about you sit right here and I'll go get some medicine? If it still hurts tomorrow I'll take you to the doctors" Enzo said and I was too tired to say anything so I just nodded.

He placed me down,gave my cheek a kiss before slipping on his shoes and going downstairs.

"Nova?" Enzo called out and I opened my eyes.

I didn't even know that I fell asleep!

"You passed out for a second" Enzo said as he gave me water to drink.

"It hurts to swallow Enzo" I whispered but tried drinking the water.

"Tiny sips baby" Enzo said as he took the napkin and dabbed the water droplets on my chin.

"Come on open wide for me" Enzo smiled as he had the medicine in a syringe tube thingy I don't know what it is!

"Does it taste bad?" I asked with a unpleasant look.

"Why don't you taste it and find out?" Enzo smirked as he squeezed the syrup into my mouth.

"Nah-Ah swallow it" Enzo said as he placed the syringe on his bedside table.

I glared at him and swallowed it slowly but painfully.

It hurts a lot when I swallow.

"You feel sleepy?" Enzo asked softly as he held my hand and sat on the edge of his bed.

"Mhm" I hummed and rested my head back onto his stitch pillow.

We have matching lilo and stitch pillows!

We bought it at the carnival last year.

"Enzo can we lay downstairs in the living room?" I ask as I sit up.

Enzo nodded and picked me up.

I wrapped my legs around his torso and hugged his neck.

"I hate it when you're sick" Enzo said and rubbed my back.

"I hate it when I'm sick too" I huffed and immediately regretted doing that.

It hurt my throat so much a few tears escaped my little eyeballs.

Just say eyes Nova!

Where's the fun in that little voice?

"Don't cry princess. Enzo's right here" Enzo said as he placed me onto the couch.

He grabbed my blanky and threw it over us.

I wanted to be in Enzo's arms so I layed in his lap.

We watched Barbie for a few minutes before I fell asleep.

J U L I U S • P O V

"Julius get your ass out of bed before I tell Enzo" Rocco shouted as he flickered the light switches on and off.

"Get the fuck out Rocco! I'm already up!" I shouted and threw him with my pillow.

We walk out of my room and see Roman doing his tie.

"Going to work?" I ask as I rubbed my eye.

"Unfortunately" Roman grumbled and nodded.

We all went down to see no sign of Enzo.

He's normally up before all of us but I guess not this time.

"Damn we really beat Enzo to it." Rocco grinned and walked into the living room.

"Roman get the fucking thing off me" I shouted as Roman flicked the spider that was on my back.

"Shut the fuck up Julius" Rocco retorted and punched my arm.

"What the fuck was that for?"  I snapped and kicked his shin.

"Go see for yourself" Rocco rolled his eyes and moved out of the way showing us that we should go into the living room.

We went into the living room to see Enzo and Nova fast asleep on the couch with barbie still playing onto the TV.

Well he wasn't asleep anymore.

"Do you guys have to be so fucking loud?" Enzo said as he re-adjusted Nova into his lap.

"We didn't know you guys were asleep" I said as I rubbed my neck.

"It's okay. Nova isn't feeling very well. I might take her to the doctors if her fever doesn't break." Enzo said as he layed his head back.

"What's wrong with her?" Rocco said as he almost made me fall against the lamp.

"She came to me last night telling me her throat and head is bothering her." Enzo said as he stroked Nova's little baby hairs out of her face.

"I think you should take her to the doctors Enzo." Roman said as he sat next to Enzo with Rocco still standing right infront of me.

"I think so too." Enzo mumbled and nodded.

"I'm going to stay home today." Roman said as he took of his blazer.

"Can you start the car for me" Enzo said to me and I nodded.

I quickly left and got the car ready for him.