|41. Best friend |

R O C C O • P O V

It's been exactly a week since Elijah came over and he's been coming over every single day since then.

I have absolutely no problem with that, he's always welcomed but his son is always along with him.

He can bring his son along as long as he is 5 feet away from my sister.

Now Nova has a best friend which is a boy.

A boy!

Can you fucking believe this?

You might think I'm being petty but wait until you have a sister you'll realize why I am the way I am about boys.

And no I'm not saying that too criticize boys because I am a boy myself and I know how being a boy works already.

It's her birthday in a few days and all she's been asking is for Elijah and Sirius to attend her birthday party.

"You might as well kill me with the look you're giving me." Elijah said as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"That's just his face 24/7" Julius muttered as I snapped my gaze over to him.

"Shut the fuck up Julius." I huffed as Enzo cleared his throat, making me look over at him.

One look from Enzo made my glare dissappear.

"Calm your fucking braincells Lorenzo." I huffed and got up from my side of the couch as walked over to the side Nova was sat.

I hosted her up and placed her on my lap, wrapping my arms around her.

"Did you finish your food?" I muttered to her as she turned her face from the TV to me.

"Mhm, but I still want Taco Bell." She giggled as I placed a kiss onto her forehead.

No matter how much she grew she'll forever be my little princess.

No matter how much of an attitude I have I'll always have a soft spot for her.

Always.

"I'll get you some Taco Bell later alright?" I said and wiped the little hairs from her face.

"You're the best Rocco, don't tell Julius I told you that." She whispered with a little amused smug.

L O R E N Z O • P O V

If looks could kill Elijah would of been dead 7 days ago already.

Rocco's been glaring at the poor dude for a week now.

That's just his resting face Lorenzo.

He's the biggest heartbreaker there is yet he's the most upset about Sirius being here.

I'm not upset but more protective.

As long as I'm alive I'll protect my daughter from things I find dangerous.

That includes boys.

Besides me and her brothers.

Oh and her uncle Eli.

Can't say the same about his son.

From now on its going to be a regular occurrence for Elijah being here because we've partnered up.

We're both working side by side to throw down the mafia Rafael worked with.

They're known for human trafficking and illegal drug smuggling and in no way was I going to let that continue to happen.

"Alright I think it's time I go now." Elijah muttered as he pointed to a sleeping Sirius.

"Alright I'll walk you out." I mumbled as I got up from the couch.

Elijah carefully picked the little shit up, not trying to wake him up.

I walked him outside and said my goodbye before walking back inside.

"If you excuse us, we're going to Taco Bell." Rocco grinned as he piggybacked Nova.

He grabbed my keys and was soon out the door with my daughter on his back.

"I'm starting to think Rocco has bipolar." Julius muttered which made Roman choke a laugh.

"Maybe you should start diagnosing yourself because I'm sure you've already diagnosed each one of us with some sort of disorder." Roman laughed and here I was worried if Rocco had even buckled Nova up.

"Lorenzo what's with the long face?" Roman asked as he shoved a pillow behind him for head support.

"Just worried about those two." I motioned to the front door Nova and Rocco just stepped out of.

"They'll be fine I made sure to tell the security to follow any Rossi that leaves the premises." Roman reassured as I finally took a breath of relief.

I grabbed Nova's leftover capri-sun and drank it, surely she was just gonna end up throwing it away.

Hiiii! Scroll there's another chapter!