| 46. Death wish |

L O R E N Z O • P O V

"Reed!" Nova exclaimed as she ran up to him and gave him a hug to which he hugged her back.

The little shit wants to sign a death waiver.

"Okay that's enough." Rocco huffed and dragged Nova away from him.

"Suprise?" Rocco grinned as she looked around in awe.

"Holy moly its barbie themed!" She shrieked and jumped up and down as if barbie was a famous celebrity giving her a autograph.

"That's enough staring, come give your uncle lijah a hug." Elijah said and grinned as he walked over to her and captured her into a hug.

"Eli!" She exclaimed and hugged him back.

After being held captured by Elijah She finally turned back to me this time she was on the verge of tears.

And my heart dropped.

Did she not like the decorations?

Or did she not even want a birthday party?

Oh no I fucked up didn't I?

"Baby whats wrong?" I ran over to her and crouched down to her height which made her immediately throw herself into my arms and sob.

"I love it Enzo, thank you." She cried as I breathed in relief.

"Don't cry mi amor you know I hate it when you cry." I said as I stroked her back, calming her down.

"Now come on let's go eat some cake." I smiled as the beautiful smile once again appeared onto her face.

I wiped the tears from her face and walked to the table that held all the different type of cakes.

"Happy birthday to you!" We all finished off as I cut each one a slice of cake.

All Nova's gifts were upstairs in her room, she would probably open it before she goes to bed.

By tomorrow Nova and Sirius will be starting kindergarten and I'm definitely not ready to let Nova go just like that.

I hate how she's growing so fast.

And I hate how school had to open the day after Nova's birthday.

"Come on I need to show you something." Sirius said as he dragged Nova back into the house.

I lifted my brows and looked over to Elijah, he could clearly see the 'if your son tries anything with my daughter I'm going to ban you from my house' look on my face.

He nodded his head with a smile telling me that I don't need to worry.

Rocco just huffed instead and kept shoving the cake into his mouth.

Julius and Roman on the other hand were fighting with eachother over seats.

Seats.

I could shove sand down their mouths but that still wouldn't shut them up.

A few minutes later my princess and that little shit comes back from inside and this time both he and Nova were wearing matching bracelets.

Matching fucking bracelets.

Mind you I had girlfriends but never had I ever gotten them Matching bracelets or any of that shit.

"Do you like it?" Elijah grinned at Nova.

"I love it! Thank you Eli!" She grinned and hugged him.

"I'm glad you like it Nova but he was the one who bought it for you." Elijah smiled and pointed at Sirius.

"I'm never taking it off." She muttered as she examined the bracelet.

Oh I'll be burning that bracelet princess.

The sound of Elijah's phone ringing diverts my attention back to him.

He doesn't bother saying hello but just tells the person on the other side of the call that he'll be there soon.

He nodded his head at me, signaling that it was something important.

"Sirius come on let's go, Lorenzo I'll see you soon." Elijah said and walked out to the front door.

I could tell it was something concerning therfore the short stay.

Hope you all enjoyed the chapters! Extremely grateful for everyones wonderful support :)

I'm working on more chapters so don't worry about me not updating soon haha