|17. let go|

I sat on my pink bean bag that was placed in the hallway that led to the front door waiting for Enzo to come at any moment now.

Oh let's not forget Rocco too!

"Nova? What's the Matter?" Julius questioned with a frown that clearly stated 'what the heck'.

"I'm waiting for Enzo to come." I shot him a annoyed look as he had been bothering me so much today.

It was extremely hot today so I dressed into some shorts and a t-shirt but Julius decided that the shorts were too short for his liking so I had to change into a boring dress.

Even Roman agreed with him!

"Oh come on! You're still angry about the shorts-" he was cut off by the door bell ringing and I immediately ran to open it knowing that it was Enzo.

"There's my princess!" Enzo grinned as he scooped my up from the floor and into his arms.

"Enzo!" I shouted and hugged his neck tight.

I've hugged everyone of my brothers and non of them give me the comfort that Enzo's one does.

Just resting my head on his shoulders made me tired.

I'm going to let out a little secret, I haven't taken my nap for the day yet and now is the perfect time.

I haven't taken my nap at my usual time yesterday so it probably messed with my beauty sleep schedule.

"Nova?" Enzo chuckled and stroked my back.

"Let me sleep Enzo." I huffed and closed my eyes.

"And she's asleep" I could feel that Julius was grinning so I lifted my head from Enzo's shoulder and gave Julius a annoyed look.

"What's the matter with you two?" Enzo asked as he walked over to the couch placing me down with him laying right next to me.

"He didn't want me to wear my shorts!" I huffed and crossed my arms.

"I hope you threw all those short clothing away?" Enzo said to Julius which made me huff even more in disbelief.

I'm going to move out and live with barbie.

I thought Enzo would scold him for that but no he is making the situation worse.

He isn't doing what he should do.

Being the not fussy person I am I turned my head to the other way not wanting to look at them.

"Rocco bring it here." Enzo said and I looked to the door to see Rocco! But...

He had a beautiful bouquet of red roses in his hand with a teddy bear in the other.

I gasped out loud causing Enzo to chuckle.

I ran over to Rocco and hugged his
legs.

"Hi princess." Rocco grinned and crouched down handing me the roses and teddy bear.

"This is for you" Rocco smiled as he handed me the flowers and teddy.

My eyes widen in suprise and I quickly turned around to face Enzo and he was already looking at me.

I dropped the gifts into Rocco's hand and ran to Enzo jumping in his arms giving him a tight hug.

"So you're not angry at me anymore?" Enzo asked and laughed.

"Oh I am, this is just me being thankful for the gifts Enzo." I frowned at him to which he laughed again!

"Whatever face you're trying to do is not doing the job princess." Enzo grinned in amusement.

"Enzo the movie producer called, they want their script back." I said and offered him a sarcastic smile.

Julius was laughing only because he thinks everything is funny.

"What did you guys do to make her this cranky?" Rocco said as he shrugged and shoved Julius off the couch so he could lay next to Enzo and I.

"I swear to God I'm going to fucking beat you up the day Enzo isn't home." Julius exclaimed at Rocco and threw him with a pillow.

"Try that shit and I'll make sure you both clean that backyard." Enzo glared at them as I laughed.

I know cleaning the backyard doesn't sound any bad but it does when the backyard isn't a normal small backyard but a whole forest just like the one in barbie but in this case it's filled with every family member of Julius present in it.

By that I mean animals.

"Whatever. Come here princess tell me what these losers did." Rocco said and opened his arms.

I got out of Enzo's arms and laid next to rocco.

"Julius threw my shorts away because it was too short!" I huffed.

"I'll buy you new ones okay? Now come on why don't you take a nap?" Rocco smiled and stroked my hair softly.

I smiled in victory and rested my face into Rocco's side falling into my beauty sleep.

"Ni siquiera voy a poner un pie en un centro comercial." I heard him chuckle.

(I'm not even going to step foot in a mall)

"Me alegro de poder estar de acuerdo" Enzo muttered in return.

(So glad I can agree.)