| 38. Tears|

N O V A L I A • P O V

"Stay behind me Nova. They won't lay a finger on you I promise." Julius whispered as we could hear the heavy footsteps coming from the stairs.

"I want dad." I cried and gripped Julius t-shirt.

"Dad's on his way, he won't let anyone lay a single scratch on you nor will I okay?" Julius smiled and kissed my cheek, trying to take my mind off what's happening.

Just as Julius kissed my cheek the door was slammed open, making me shriek in fear.

"What the fuck do you want!?" Julius shouted at the men as he pushed me behind him.

They had masks on their faces which reminded me of the time barbie got robbed by some robbers in mask.

"We're getting robbed?!" I shouted and glared at them.

If anyone of them tries stealing my barbies I swear I'll get Rocco to kick their butts.

One of them stuffled a laugh which made me think they aren't real robbers until they pull out their guns and start pointing it at Julius.

Julius was making sure I was behind him so they couldn't point it at me.

Right now my heart was fluttering with fear.

"Take them downstairs. Make sure they don't have a scratch on them or you'll be signing away your life." I'm assuming the leader of this wanna be robbers is now ordering them around.

They wasted no time and grabbed Julius pulling him away from me.

"Don't you fucking touch her." Julius snapped and tried pulling away from them.

"Just grab her."

And just like that I was snatched from the floor and carried downstairs.

I screamed and kept repeatedly kicking the man carrying me in the stomach.

"Now you'll listen to us carefully." The man said as he placed me next to Julius.

"You're dumb if you think I'm listening to you." I said and immediately clamped my mouth shut with my hand.

Sometimes I just speak what comes to mind.

"Listen here kiddo, you don't want this to be your brother do you?" He snickered a laugh and shot one of the men standing next to us.

I could visibly see the blood splatter everywhere but luckily not on me or my clothes.

His body crashed to the floor with a thud, I could feel the tears pooling my eyes at this point.

"You'll fucking pay for this you son of a fucking bitch." Julius shouted as he glared at the man before diverting his gaze to me.

"It's okay, it's okay." Julius muttered as his eyes soften.

I couldn't get any words out, I was too much focused on whether me or Julius were dying or not.