| 4. I love you Enzo |

L O R E N Z O ▪︎ P O V

I look down to see Nova fast asleep. I couldn't help but let my lips break into a smile.

I gather all our stuff and pay the restaurant bill.

Nova is still asleep in my arms and I could hear her tiny snores I guess someone's tired.

I open the car door and buckle her into her barbie car-seat. Everything she owns is almost all barbie themed.

I take the extra blanket that I keep in the car for her and cover her with it.

Once she was all buckled I get into my seat and drive back home.

"She's asleep?" Julius asked as he walked down the stairs.

"Yeah she was pretty tired after the park" I told him as I readjusted Nova in my arms.

"Do you want me to take her upstairs?" Julius asks.

"No I'll do it , im going to place her on the couch" I reassured him and walked into the living room.

I placed her onto the couch and went into the kitchen.

Everyone was in the kitchen.

Roman was talking with Rocco while Julius was raiding the pantry.

"Oh hey! How was the park?" Roman chanted at both him and Rocco turn to look at me.

"Nova had fun" I shrugged as I sat on the barstool.

"Now why the long face?" Rocco punches me against the shoulder as he spoke.

I narrowed my eyes at him "Okay okay jeez!" He exclaimed and raised his hands.

"I feel like I'm doing a bad job at parenting Nova" I said and looked at the pictures on the fridge that Nova had drew.

"That's the biggest lie I've ever heard" Roman gasped.

"Lorenzo you practically raised all of us and you're saying you're bad at it?" Rocco asked with a frown.

"Something happened at the park right?" Julius said as he finally came out of pantry.

I just looked at him and shrugged.

"Spit it out already Enzo" Julius said as he popped gushers into his mouth.

"Nova got sad more like cried because someone mentioned our father" I told them and looked back to see if Nova is still sleeping.

"It's completely normal Lorenzo, she's going to cry and think of him even though he was and still is a bad person but she has you, I've seen the way she looks up to you." Roman reassured me and patted my shoulder.

"She told me the other night about how she loves you Enzo, she told me that she doesn't care about not having dad in her life because she has you" Rocco said.

"Enzo!" Nova calls from the living room.

"I'm coming baby" I shouted and walked into the living room.

She has just woken up and was rubbing her eyes.

"Hi princess. Did you sleep good?" I asked and picked her up.

"Mhm" she hummed and rested her head onto my shoulder.

"There's my barbie" Julius exclaimed and took her from me.

She hugged him and he kissed her cheek.

"Hi juli! I ate ice cream without you" She exclaimed and taunted him.

"Without me? I'm going to go cry now" Julius faked sad.

"Don't worry you can have my cookie dough ice cream!" She reassured him and patted his cheeks.

"Now put me down!" She wiggled put of his grip and ran to the pantry.

She ran back out and tugged my hands.

"Enzo can you help me?" She asked softly and kept tugging my hands.

I nodded and she dragged me to the pantry pointing to the pack of lollipops.

I took the pack and handed it to her.

"Thank you Enzo, you're the best" she smiled and hugged my leg.

"You're welcome baby" I smiled and followed her out of the pantry.

"Julius!" She shouted loudly before charging towards him.

I look up to see him eating her ice cream.

"I told you to eat the cookie dough one!" She screamed at him before hitting him with the bag of lollipops.

"Enzo I told you she's going to be a fighter one day" Rocco grinned.

I shot him a glare and he immediately shut up.

"Nova! Don't fight!" I scolded and she came running to me tugging her hands up so I can pick her up.

I picked her up and she sticked her tongue out at Julius to which he flipped her off.

"Julius stop it!" She exclaimed and huffed.

"Okay that's enough now!" I shouted and they both stopped taunting eachother.

"Let's go chill in the living Room?" Roman suggested to which everyone nodded.

We all were just slumped onto the couch.

Nova was laying next to me with her cheek on my chest.

"Hey Enzo?" She called.

"Yes baby?" I questioned.

"Where's our parents?" She asked as she sat up.

Everyone tensed at her question.

"I don't know about that baby , but we don't need them , we've survived just fine without them right?" I told her and she nodded.

"Wanna know something?" I told her and her eyes widened in excitement.

"Yes!" she grinned

"Do you know why I named your second name Liora?" I asked with a small smile.

"No? Tell me!" She smiled and shaked her head.

"It's because you're god's gift of light to me" I spoke softly and caressed her cheek.

"That's the meaning of my name?" She grinned.

"Correct" I nodded and she immediately layed on top of me with her feet dangling on each side of me.

"I love you Enzo" she mumbled.
"I love you more princess" I kissed her hair.